- 1 How do you find the Yeti zombie in PvZ IPAD?
- 2 What happened to the Yeti in pvz2?
- 3 What level does the Yeti Zombie appear?
- 4 How do you kill the yeti zombie in pvz2?
- 5 What is the most powerful plant in PvZ?
- 6 How do you make the Yeti Zombie appear?
- 7 What is a red eyed Gargantuar?
- 8 How do you get a Zombologist?
- 9 How tall can the tree of wisdom grow?
- 10 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 11 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 12 How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
- 13 How do you find treasure Yeti?
- 14 How much health does a Gargantuar have?
How do you find the Yeti zombie in PvZ IPAD?
You play to the end, then when you get to the bit when Crazy Dave chooses the seeds for you, in the fog bit where it is all black, and you can only see when the lightning strikes, the Yeti Zombie comes on there.
What happened to the Yeti in pvz2?
No they didn’t remove it the Treasure Yeti now appears in a event in the game and it will be like a quest and each level you play you defeat it. It will give a treasure box and I think there’s 10 levels of the quest to play.
What level does the Yeti Zombie appear?
Zombies. Along with being the 26th zombie encountered in Adventure Mode, he is also the last zombie encountered in the mode, his first appearance is in Level 4-10, but only after Adventure Mode has been completed once so by then the player would have encountered every other zombie.
How do you kill the yeti zombie in pvz2?
One surefire way to trap him is to put either a Wall-Nut or a Tall-Nut behind him when he shows up on the stage, in order to box him in. Also, use the Iceberg Lettuce to freeze him so that you can get in a few more hits. You’ll want to put in plants that will do a large amount of damage to the Yeti Zombie.
What is the most powerful plant in PvZ?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
How do you make the Yeti Zombie appear?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
What is a red eyed Gargantuar?
Giga- gargantuar is the second-strongest zombie in Plants vs. Zombies, after Dr. Zomboss. It is a Gargantuar with red eyes that is only seen in Survival: Endless, Survival: Day (Endless), Survival: Night (Endless), Survival: Fog (Endless), Survival: Roof (Endless), Co-op Endless, and Last Stand Endless (mobile only).
How do you get a Zombologist?
Zombologist is an achievement that can be earned in the iOS, and PlayStation Vita versions of Plants vs. Zombies. It is worth 25 points on Game Center. This achievement is earned by finding the Zombie Yeti.
How tall can the tree of wisdom grow?
2,147,483,647 feet is the maximum height of the Tree of Wisdom.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do you cheat on plants vs zombies?
- pinata – a shower of candy when a zombie dies.
- trickedout – Alternate Lawn Mower appearance.
- future – Gives zombies futuristic shades.
- dance – Makes the zombies dance.
- sukhbir – toggles the zombie’s call for brains-sound.
- daisies – Zombies leave small daisies behind when killed.
- Mustache – Zombies Now Have Mustaches.
How do you find treasure Yeti?
When you look at Crazy Dave’s map, you’ll see a Treasure Yeti icon above the era where the Treasure Yeti is. Once you’ve picked the era, you’ll see a circular Treasure Yeti icon over the level where he is hiding. Just tap the level and you should see him lining up alongside the other zombies you’d normally fight.
How much health does a Gargantuar have?
The Gargantuar absorbs 3000 damage per shot and his appearance changes after 1000 and 2000 damage per shot before dying at 3000 damage per shot or two instant kills. The Gargantuar throws his Imp at 1500 damage per shot or one instant kill.