- 1 Which Golden Apple cures zombie villagers?
- 2 Can you feed a zombie villager an enchanted golden apple?
- 3 How many golden apples does it take to cure a zombie villager?
- 4 How do you make villagers cheaper?
- 5 How do you turn a zombie villager without killing him?
- 6 Can you cure a zombie villager with just a golden apple?
- 7 How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
- 8 How do you throw a weakness of zombie villager?
- 9 How rare is a notch Apple?
- 10 What effects do Golden Apples give you?
- 11 Can you still craft enchanted golden apples?
- 12 How do you get a villager to follow you?
Which Golden Apple cures zombie villagers?
Curing. Zombie villagers can be cured by using a golden apple (regular) on them while they are under the effects of Weakness, which can be applied by: A splash potion of Weakness thrown by the player, a dispenser, or a witch.
Can you feed a zombie villager an enchanted golden apple?
Golden apples can now be found in the new stronghold altar chests. Golden apples can now be fed to a zombie villager with the Weakness debuff causing them to revert to villagers after a delay of about 3 minutes.
How many golden apples does it take to cure a zombie villager?
2. Use a Golden Apple. Now that you have weakened the zombie villager, select a golden apple in your hotbar. TIP: Make sure that you select the correct golden apple as there are 2 different golden apples in Minecraft.
How do you make villagers cheaper?
Get the hero of the village effect by defeating a raid, trade a ton with them and let a cured zombie villager gossip with them so they know you’re a good guy. I experimented with a trading hall design and trapped three villagers to trade with them. If I kept selling them some trash (sweet berries, melons,)
How do you turn a zombie villager without killing him?
You can cure zombie villagers with a weakness potion and a golden apple, so having your precious villagers turn into zombies is actually beneficial in most cases.
Can you cure a zombie villager with just a golden apple?
If a zombie attacks one of your villagers, it will turn them into a zombie villager. You can cure them by using a Splash Potion of Weakness and a Golden Apple.
How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
To brew a Lingering Potion of Weakness, you will need:
- 1 fermented spider eye, which can be crafted with spider eyes, brown mushroom, and sugar.
- 1 to 3 water bottles, which can be obtained by right-clicking a water source with glass bottles.
How do you throw a weakness of zombie villager?
First you’ll want to raft a regular potion of weakness with a bottle of water and 1 fermented spider eye. Once you have your potion of weakness, combine it with gunpowder. Gunpowder can be collected from creepers or chests, and allows you to throw the potion and cause a miniature potion explosion.
How rare is a notch Apple?
Obtaining an Enchanted Golden Apple is extremely difficult. They can only be found in the following locations: Dungeon Chest (3.1% chance) Mineshaft Chest (1.4% chance)
What effects do Golden Apples give you?
When you eat an enchanted golden apple in Survival mode, it gives you status effects such as Regeneration II, Absorption IV, Resistance and Fire Resistance.
Can you still craft enchanted golden apples?
Enchanted golden apples can be crafted with 8 blocks of gold and one apple. Enchanted golden apples are now uncraftable, making them no longer renewable. Enchanted golden apples have been added to dungeon, desert temple and mineshaft chests.
How do you get a villager to follow you?
If you want a villager to follow you for whatever purpose, build a boat near them. They will get on, and once that happens, all you have to do is drive the boat to your desired location. You can use pistons to raise the height of a boat as it will not move that freely on rough land.