Where is zombie killer cider made?
Nektar Zombie Killer Cherry Cyser Mead. Geography.
Is zombie killer a mead?
It has more subtle vanilla and It finishes fairly crisp with the taste of honey giving way to a tart cherry flavor that faintly lingers – but not for long. Overall it is a very well balanced mead that is incredibly drinkable. It is a great drink to introduce, and convert non mead drinkers.
Who makes zombie killer cider?
Nektar Zombie Killer – 3 Floyds Brewing Co.
Is B Nektar zombie killer gluten free?
Nektar Zombie Killer. Hard cider with tart cherry juice and star thistle honey. 100% gluten free.
What is the best mead?
Here are the best meads to try right now.
- Best Overall: Oliver Camelot Mead.
- Best Dry: Sky River Dry Mead.
- Best Sweet: Chaucer’s Mead.
- Best Semi-Sweet: Redstone Meadery Traditional Honey Wine.
- Best Made With Organic Honey: Moonlight Meadery.
- Best Sparkling: Enlightenment Wines ‘Raise the Roof’ Pét-Nat Mead.
What is in Mead wine?
Mead or honey wine is made by fermenting honey with water. Like beer, mead is sometimes flavored with fruits, spices, grains, or hops. But it’s generally higher in alcohol than beer and more in line with grape wine — typically between eight and 20 percent ABV.
Does B Nektar eat?
If you want to eat, plan on bringing your own food, which is permitted. We did! The meads.