- 1 How do you make zombie makeup with household items?
- 2 What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
- 3 What do I need for zombie makeup?
- 4 What kills a zombie?
- 5 How do you dress up as a zombie?
- 6 How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
- 7 What color is zombie skin?
- 8 How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
How do you make zombie makeup with household items?
The ingredients are super simple:
- Face Mask (use what you have; green or white ones work best)
- Green or Purple Eyeshadow (you can use them both if you want)
- Black Eyeliner.
- Makeup Brush and Sponge.
- Red Food Coloring (I used red gel icing)
- Fruit Roll-up (any color will do )
What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
Get the right skin tone: keep it muted – never use red, blue or green. Some pre-made zombie makeup kits are good, but the colors are usually a little weird. Instead, use a water-based makeup called Aquacolor. Put a sponge in water and apply the yellowish-brown base color so that it pales you out.
What do I need for zombie makeup?
Three Popular Zombie Makeup Ideas
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
What kills a zombie?
Decapitation: It’s an old method but a good one. To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie – like.
How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
In order to make the zombie costume sufficiently dirty – looking, fill a spray bottle with coffee and spray it all over the costume and any accessories. Make sure to do it in a way that it’s fairly blotchy and uneven with some areas more dirty – looking than others.
What color is zombie skin?
Unlike his original black and white “Night of the Living Dead,” Romero was able to produce Dawn in color. Zombies in the film had a distinctive blue-green hue to them. Of course, Frankenstein’s monster (a zombie of sorts) is also often depicted as having green skin.
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.