What do you need to do zombie makeup?
Basic Zombie Makeup Instructions
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.
How do you make someone look like a zombie?
To get the slightly decomposed look of zombie skin, we use a technique called “stretch and stipple”. Put some of the same latex you used to make a wound on your face with a sponge, and then stretch your skin tight while you dry it with a hairdryer. When it’s dry, the latex will wrinkle and give your skin some texture.
What color is zombie skin?
Unlike his original black and white “Night of the Living Dead,” Romero was able to produce Dawn in color. Zombies in the film had a distinctive blue-green hue to them. Of course, Frankenstein’s monster (a zombie of sorts) is also often depicted as having green skin.