- 1 How do you give a zombie villager a golden apple?
- 2 Why can’t I feed a zombie villager a golden apple?
- 3 How many golden apples does it take to cure a zombie villager?
- 4 How do you feed a witch a golden apple?
- 5 How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
- 6 How do you throw a weakness of zombie villager?
- 7 Do splash potions stack?
- 8 Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
- 9 How long does it take for zombie villagers to be cured?
- 10 How do you get a villager to follow you?
- 11 What does a normal Golden Apple give you?
- 12 Do witches drop potions of weakness?
- 13 How do you make a witch not Despawn?
How do you give a zombie villager a golden apple?
If a zombie attacks one of your villagers, it will turn them into a zombie villager. You can cure them by using a Splash Potion of Weakness and a Golden Apple. But first, pop it somewhere safe, like a fenced in area, where it can’t hurt you.
Why can’t I feed a zombie villager a golden apple?
He needs to be hit with a potion of weakness before you feed him the apple.
How many golden apples does it take to cure a zombie villager?
2. Use a Golden Apple. Now that you have weakened the zombie villager, select a golden apple in your hotbar. TIP: Make sure that you select the correct golden apple as there are 2 different golden apples in Minecraft.
How do you feed a witch a golden apple?
First, you would splash it with a weakness potion. Then, you would feed the witch an enchanted golden apple (because potions are overpowered) and wait for around 2 – 3 minutes. This would turn the witch into a villager that sells potions and potion – related items (blaze powder, awkward potion, netherwart, etc.)
How do you make a weakness of a villager potion?
To brew a Lingering Potion of Weakness, you will need:
- 1 fermented spider eye, which can be crafted with spider eyes, brown mushroom, and sugar.
- 1 to 3 water bottles, which can be obtained by right-clicking a water source with glass bottles.
How do you throw a weakness of zombie villager?
First you’ll want to raft a regular potion of weakness with a bottle of water and 1 fermented spider eye. Once you have your potion of weakness, combine it with gunpowder. Gunpowder can be collected from creepers or chests, and allows you to throw the potion and cause a miniature potion explosion.
Do splash potions stack?
Splash potions are a variant of potions that can be thrown. Splash Potion.
|Renewable||Uncraftable, Luck, Decay: No All others: Yes|
Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
Toss a splash potion of weakness near the zombie villager, the right click on him while holding a golden apple. Curing zombie villagers isn’t instantly, it can took from 3-10 minutes IRL Also be sure that he is in your simulation distance.
How long does it take for zombie villagers to be cured?
The curing process takes 3–5 minutes, during which time the zombie villager behaves like a normal zombie.
How do you get a villager to follow you?
If you want a villager to follow you for whatever purpose, build a boat near them. They will get on, and once that happens, all you have to do is drive the boat to your desired location. You can use pistons to raise the height of a boat as it will not move that freely on rough land.
What does a normal Golden Apple give you?
In Minecraft, the enchanted golden apple is often called a Notch Apple. When you eat an enchanted golden apple in Survival mode, it gives you status effects such as Regeneration II, Absorption IV, Resistance and Fire Resistance.
Do witches drop potions of weakness?
Witches protect themselves from damage by drinking potions. Witches do not naturally spawn, and can be spawned only in Creative mode using spawn eggs. Witches use splash potions, such as Poison, Weakness, Harming, and Slowness, to fight the player. Witches no longer drop water bottles.
How do you make a witch not Despawn?
Witches that have drank a fire resistant potion will no longer despawn if they are farther than 32m from a player but less than 128m from a player. Hostile mobs normally despawn over time when farther than 32m but less than 128m from a player.