- 1 How do you download custom maps for World at War?
- 2 How do you unlock Zombie maps on World at War?
- 3 What zombies maps are in World at War?
- 4 How do you get custom zombie maps on bo3?
- 5 What is T4M Waw?
- 6 Where is the mods folder for WAW?
- 7 What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- 8 Is UGX mod safe?
- 9 What zombie map is best?
- 10 Where is Nacht der Untoten?
- 11 How do you get Der Riese for free?
How do you download custom maps for World at War?
In the main menu go to options/controls, then select Game options and from there enable your console. When that is done, press ~ on your keyboard to bring up the console. Press enter and the map should load! Enjoy the custom maps!
How do you unlock Zombie maps on World at War?
For single player, you need to enable “console” in the Game Options. Then press ~ to open the Console command line and type: / map nazi_zombie_b01 (type the full name of the FOLDER), Press enter and map will start.
What zombies maps are in World at War?
The game is based on the Nazi Zombies mode in Call of Duty: World at War, and featured a tutorial map and maps called Nacht der Untoten, Shi No Numa and Der Riese, with a downloadable map named Zombie Verrückt.
How do you get custom zombie maps on bo3?
Custom zombie maps are installed through the Steam Workshop. The only way you can get this to work is to own the game on Steam, download the custom maps, then move them from the steam workshop folder to your bo3 mods folder once they are downloaded.
What is T4M Waw?
T4M is basically a memory expansion for world at war. Some newer maps and mods are too much for the game to handle, and T4M is there to fix that.
Where is the mods folder for WAW?
In the windows version of the game, custom mods are stored at “C:Users[username]AppDataLocalActivisionCoDWaW mods **”** and not the game’s steam install folder.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.
Is UGX mod safe?
200,000+ users are currently using the UGX Map Manager and no one has reported anything wrong with it so it should be considered safe, yes. UGX Map Manager is written in C#. If you don’t trust it, feel free to decompile it and try to find any suspicious code.
What zombie map is best?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
Where is Nacht der Untoten?
Nacht der Untoten, German for “Night of the Undead”, takes place in a dilapidated building somewhere in Germany. This building is nearly identical to one of the buildings on the multiplayer map “Airfield”.
How do you get Der Riese for free?
You can’t get it for free, but if you had a friend (in real-life!) who has Der Riese, you could ask him for his account, download Der Riese on your Xbox via his account and then you could play it untill you delete it.