How do you get rid of custom zombie maps on World at War?
just go in to the mods folder and delete them.
How do I uninstall custom map loader?
How to Uninstall Bakkesmod
- Go into Bakkesmod, click on File->Open Bakkesmod folder.
- In the address bar, click on Win64.
- Delete the “bakkesmod” folder.
How do I uninstall Waw?
Method 1: Uninstall Call of Duty: World at War via Programs and Features.
- a. Open Programs and Features.
- b. Look for Call of Duty: World at War in the list, click on it and then click Uninstall to initiate the uninstallation.
- a. Go to the installation folder of Call of Duty: World at War.
How do I uninstall custom maps on steam?
How to delete workshop mods and maps
- Stop your server.
- Go to Steam Workshop button.
- Choose your mod / map and select uninstall.
Is UGX mod safe?
200,000+ users are currently using the UGX Map Manager and no one has reported anything wrong with it so it should be considered safe, yes. UGX Map Manager is written in C#. If you don’t trust it, feel free to decompile it and try to find any suspicious code.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.