How do you activate the power grid in ww2?
Turning the Power ON
- Your adventure starts at the village entrance.
- Your first quest is to activate three valves for the Sewer generators.
- Once all three valves are turned on, activate the pilot light by the large hole in the village to blow the sewers open.
Where are the power grids in ww2 zombies?
Power Station #1 – Control room, to the right of the power grid machine. Power Station #2 – In sewer, near door to Mortuary. Power Station #3 – In sewer by Pack-a-Punch, near door to the Riverside. Power Station #4 – Outside the Pub building.
Where are the 3 valves in ww2 zombies?
Here are the locations of all 3 Pressure Valves: Pressure Valve #1 – Left of the Armor Station in the Village Square. Pressure Valve #2 – Left of the Bunker Door in the Village Square. Pressure Valve # 3 – On the Riverside, Down the Slope.
Where is the pack a punch in final Reich?
The Pack-a-Punch weapon upgrade station is located in the sewers section of the Final Reich map, so you’re going to have to turn on the power, clear out the sewers using the fire trap, and make it to the Command Room before you can even think about unlocking the Pack-a-Punch machine for use by your team.
How do you beat a WW2 zombie?
How to beat Call of Duty: WW2 Zombies – tips direct from Sledgehammer
- The zombies are like a bank.
- Make sure your guns are upgraded over time so you can stay ahead of the zombies.
- Pay attention to the various perks and upgrades you can use, and make sure you have complimentary loadouts as a group.
Where do I put the fuse in zombies?
Enter through the Dark Aether portal near the pond. Grab the fuse from under the crashed plane once it floats up. Go to the Weapons Lab and put the fuse in the Plasma Cutter.
Where do you put the fuse in Die Maschine?
Based on a time limit, you will need to complete the following steps as quickly as possible. To start, melee the small box to receive a Fuse. With the Fuse in hand, make your way to the Weapons Labs in the Facility and place the Fuse in the Plasma Cutter that’s across from the Perk Machine.