- 1 Who would I want on my team for a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 What superhero would survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 Which fictional character would you want by your side during a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 Which cities would survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 What are zombies afraid of?
- 8 What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 Can Apocalypse beat Iron Man?
- 10 Can Batman survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 Can Hulk survive zombie apocalypse?
Who would I want on my team for a zombie apocalypse?
Building the A- team during the zombie apocalypse is crucial to survival. Vote up the celebrity you’d most want to team up with during a zombie apocalypse.
- Bear Grylls.
- Chuck Norris.
- Woody Harrelson.
- Danai Gurira.
- Jennifer Lawrence.
- Samuel L.
- Lauren Cohan.
- Geena Davis.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
What superhero would survive a zombie apocalypse?
Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Rogue, etc, would probably be able to survive unless the zombies are superfied somehow. Healing factors could also save the day depending on the fiction, Wolverine, Deadpool, Hulk, Captain America, Flash, Deathstroke.
Which fictional character would you want by your side during a zombie apocalypse?
Any sort of apocalypse, alien invasion, etc, Ripley is the one you want, hands down. If there was a zombie apocalypse, do you think survivors would turn on each other like they did in The Walking Dead? The zombie apocalypse has stumbled upon in the modern-day Earth of 2021.
Which cities would survive a zombie apocalypse?
Which cities are best to survive a zombie apocalypse?
- The index.
- Topping the list with a score of 348 out of 700 is Cambridge.
- Following closely behind in second is Swansea.
- Rounding off the top three cities most likely to survive a zombie apocalypse is Belfast, with a final score of 329 out of 700.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
When in a Zombie apocalypse. DON’T –
- Underestimate the undead. Most people tend to underestimate the undead, surely that will get you killed.
- Forget about mother nature.
- Disregard stealth.
- Prolong fighting.
- Rely on your firearms.
- Overuse fire.
- Forget about moral.
- Trust anyone.
Can Apocalypse beat Iron Man?
Iron Man is pretty formidable but Apocalypse outclasses him in every way. Even if Apocalypse chose not to go in that direction, he’d still be able to over power Iron Man.
Can Batman survive a zombie apocalypse?
It depends on if he’s willing to kill zombies. Batman is very resourceful and easily has the potential to survive, but if he holds back on the zombies out of any hope for curing or something, he’ll be in a bit of trouble.
Can Hulk survive zombie apocalypse?
In a zombie apocalypse situation, the Hulk would have no problem. It’s Bruce Banner form that would be vulnerable to zombies. The Hulk’s strength, durability, top tier regeneration, and endurance increase in proportion to his anger. So as long as Bruce stays reeaaaalllyyy angry, the pair should do fine.