- 1 Where are the zombie shield parts in Origins?
- 2 Where are the shield parts in blood of the dead?
- 3 Where are the shield parts in dead of the night?
- 4 Is there mule kick on mob of the dead?
- 5 Where is double tap on origins?
- 6 How do you get the Hells Redeemer in bo2?
- 7 Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
- 8 Where is the power for blood of the dead?
- 9 How do you complete dead of the night?
Where are the zombie shield parts in Origins?
It is always found in the area between Generator Station 1 and Generator Station 3. Two of the parts are found in the path between these stations, while the other piece if found in the Fire Mine, which is also in this area.
Where are the shield parts in blood of the dead?
Black Ops 4 Blood of the Dead Zombies Shield Guide
- Location 1: Citadel Tunnels – Roughly halfway up the stairs leading to China Alley.
- Location 2: China Alley – Located right next to a zombie window, which itself is located next to the stairs leading to the Citadel Tunnels.
Where are the shield parts in dead of the night?
Shield Parts Locations:
- Part #1: Metal Plate. Grand Staircase – On a pillar. East Balcony – Near the gun wallbuy.
- Part #2: Shield Window. Library – On a couch in the first floor Library.
- Part #3: Gear Piece. Dining Room – On the half-wall, near the door leading to the stairs up to the second floor.
Is there mule kick on mob of the dead?
In Mob of the Dead, both Mule Kick and PhD Flopper are unobtainable Easter eggs. However, the player(s) can buy these Perks in the Grief map, Cell Block. Upon completion of Edward Richtofen’s side of Mined Games, the player will receive a variant of Mule Kick that will allow the player to carry four weapons.
Where is double tap on origins?
In Origins, one can acquire Double Tap II for free by spending 30000 points in a match and acquiring it from the Rituals of the Ancients box. It can be drank regardless of how many perks the player already has.
How do you get the Hells Redeemer in bo2?
Steps to obtain the Hell’s Redeemer
- After obtaining the regular Hell’s Retriever, kill approximately ten to fifteen zombies with the Hell’s Retriever.
- Spend at least a round on round 10 or higher using only the Hell’s Retriever on the Golden Gate Bridge, killing at least one zombie with it within that round.
Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
To build the Hell’s Retriever, you’ll need to feed the three bodiless dogs spread throughout Blood of the Dead. The dogs are located in New Industries, Cell Block Second Floor, and Eagle Plaza. In order to feed these dogs, you have to kill zombies in front of them.
Where is the power for blood of the dead?
The power switch is lit up in the corner of the room, next to the words “Lights Out” scribbled on the wall in blood. This will unlock the Catwalk and the path through the Recreation Yard.
How do you complete dead of the night?
Listed below, are the required prerequisites that need to be completed in order to attempt the main Dead of the Night Easter Egg.
- Unlock Pack-a-Punch.
- Craft Silver Bullets.
- Craft the Ballistic Shield.
- Unlock Alistair’s Folly.
- Upgrade Alistair’s Folly to the Chaos Theory.
- Upgrade the Chaos Theory to Alistair’s Annihilator.