- 1 How do you beat Z mech?
- 2 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 3 What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
- 4 How do you kill the spinning Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
- 5 What does Mech mean?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 8 How do you beat the giant zombie?
- 9 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 10 What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
- 11 What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
- 12 How do you beat shovel zombie?
- 13 How do you kill the wizard zombie?
- 14 Is Dusk Lobber good?
How do you beat Z mech?
Instant-kills such as Primal Potato Mine, Squash, Grapeshot, or Bombard-mint can be considered a good option to help deal heavy damage against the Z – Mech.
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
What is the strongest Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do you kill the spinning Zombie in Plants Vs Zombies 2?
To defeat the Jester Zombie, the player should use area-of-effect plants, instant- kill plants, splash damage plants, plants that utilize non-physical projectiles, etc.
What does Mech mean?
|MECH||More Efficient Call Handling|
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How do you beat the giant zombie?
User Info: solarphinn. Snow Peas in the front row to slow them down, then lots of firepower. You’ll need 2 bombs to kill him if that’s all you use. If you take both the jalapeno and the cherry bomb, you can use those, but then lengthy cooldown will prevent you from using that combo if you get more than one.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest plant in PvZ?
Melon-pult: Quite possibly the best plant in the game. The plant is not only an incredibly powerful weapon; it also does splash damage!
What is the most expensive plant in PvZ?
Cornucopia is the most expensive plant card in the game, costing 10 sun to play. Thus, it is also the only plant that cannot be transformed into another plant by Molekale.
How do you beat shovel zombie?
When these zombies come alone, using a Bonk Choy can be a good way to defeat them (the punches bypass his shovel and can attack from behind). Similar to Bonk Choy, the Celery Stalker and Split Pea can also attack the Excavator Zombie from behind.
How do you kill the wizard zombie?
Place the Guacodile right where a Wizard Zombie is so he immediately triggers the rush attack. One rush attack is sufficient to kill a Wizard Zombie without a chance of the Guacodile being turned into sheep, while severely weakening other zombies behind it.
Is Dusk Lobber good?
Dusk Lobber can be considered to be one of the most potent lobbed-shot plants, as the plant under the right conditions is only second to Strawburst in terms of splash damage per second while costing less than half the sun cost of a Melon-pult or a Strawburst.