- 1 How do you deal with zombies?
- 2 How do we prepare for the apocalypse?
- 3 What is Zombie afraid of?
- 4 What are zombies weaknesses?
- 5 What is the zombie virus called?
- 6 What kills a zombie?
- 7 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What should I have in case of the apocalypse?
- 9 How can we stop the apocalypse?
- 10 What is the first thing you should do in an apocalypse?
- 11 How do you graph an exponential function?
- 12 How long would it take for the entire United States population to turn into zombies?
- 13 How do you do exponential growth and decay?
How do you deal with zombies?
10 Practical Tips for Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
How do we prepare for the apocalypse?
Build a Bug Out Bag
- Water. Water is a survival basic, and the first priority in any survival situation.
- Food. For a three day Bug Out Bag, freeze dried meals and energy bars can be sufficient.
- First Aid Kit.
- Outdoor Gear.
What is Zombie afraid of?
The concept of zombies eating the flesh or brains of humans perhaps delves into our evolutionary fear of cannibalism apart from our eternal Fear of Death. As with all other phobias, the fear of zombies can be traced back to negative or traumatic episode related to these living-dead-brain-eating cannibals.
What are zombies weaknesses?
Weaknesses: The main weakness of zombies lies with their inability to move fast and their almost non existent reflexes’. Depending on the stage of decay, the skin, muscles, and tissue of zombies can be easily damaged.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
What kills a zombie?
Decapitation: It’s an old method but a good one. To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
What should I have in case of the apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear: 25 Essentials for Survival
- Gerber Apocalypse Kit.
- Tactical Sammich.
- Lifesaver Water Bottle.
- Coleman Expedition First Aid Kit.
- M4 Tactical Crossbow.
- Dead On Annihilator Superhammer.
- Blackhawk S.O.L.A.G. HD Kevlar Gloves.
- 5.11 Tactical Field Ops Watch.
How can we stop the apocalypse?
Solution: Global warming is the key factor in this apocalypse scenario.
- Reduce your energy use.
- Improve efficiency of energy.
- Start using renewable energy sources such as solar, tidal, wind.
- Don’t use fossil fuels such as oil, gas and coal.
What is the first thing you should do in an apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
How do you graph an exponential function?
Graphing Exponential Functions
- Replacing x with −x reflects the graph across the y -axis; replacing y with −y reflects it across the x -axis.
- Replacing x with x+h translates the graph h units to the left.
- Replacing y with y−k (which is the same as adding k to the right side) translates the graph k units up.
How long would it take for the entire United States population to turn into zombies?
Assuming no geographic isolation, in fact, the human population would drop to 181 by day 100 of the epidemic, with 190 million zombies roaming around.
How do you do exponential growth and decay?
You can do an exponential equation without a table and going straight to the equation, Y=C(1+/- r)^T with C being the starting value, the + being for a growth problem, the – being for a decay problem, the r being the percent increase or decrease, and the T being the time.