- 1 How do I summon Elvira again?
- 2 How do you complete attack of the radioactive?
- 3 How do you get Elvira in infinite warfare?
- 4 How do you get Elvira spellbook?
- 5 What is the code for Elvira?
- 6 What everyday things are radioactive?
- 7 How do you kill CROG Zilla?
- 8 What is the code for Shaolin shuffle?
- 9 Where is the handle in radioactive thing?
- 10 Where is plant food in Attack of the Radioactive thing?
- 11 How do you mix chemicals in Attack of the Radioactive?
How do I summon Elvira again?
How To Summon Elvira, Mistress of the Dark
- #1. Talk to Elvira (Interact) in the TV Studio.
- #2. Collect the Spell Book in the Spawn Room Diner area.
- #3. Return the Spell Book to Elvira, and she’ll trade you a green vial.
- #4. To collect slime, kill soldiers that are infected with the green stuff… so any zombie.
How do you complete attack of the radioactive?
All players must interact with the atomic bomb in the garage at the same time to teleport and begin the end -game of Attack of the Radioactive Thing! Take the time to grab perks and Pack-a-Punch any weapons you can grab. If you’re ready, interact with the bomb twice to begin the final boss battle.
How do you get Elvira in infinite warfare?
If you have the Soul Key achievement / trophy, you can play as Elvira.
- #1. Complete the main Easter egg.
- #2. Go to the selection menu and choose the Attack of the Radioactive Thing map.
- #3. Before entering the map, input this code: Down, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right.
How do you get Elvira spellbook?
The Spell Book will be located in the Diner/Gas Station close to the spawn area. In the back room, they’ll be an open safe where you can interact and pick up Elvira’s Spell Book. You can then proceed to making your way back to Elvira and giving her the book and in exchange, she’ll give you an Acid Vile.
What is the code for Elvira?
Unlocking Elvira After completing the main easter egg, the player can enter the following code in the pre-game lobby: Down, Right, Down, Left, Up, Right.
What everyday things are radioactive?
What kinds of consumer products contain radioactive materials?
- Smoke detectors: most smoke detectors available for home use contain americium-241, a radioactive element.
- Clocks and watches: some luminous watches and clocks contain a small quantity of hydrogen-3 (tritium) or promethium-147.
How do you kill CROG Zilla?
At the end of the map’s main easter egg, Crog – Zilla must be fought by using a nuke-type weapon and death rays. It shoots fireball-like projectiles and a green laser. It can summon crogs to assist it in battle as well.
What is the code for Shaolin shuffle?
While on the Custom Match screen, enter the following command using the D-Pad: Up, Up, Right, Left, Down, and Left. If you manage to enter the aforementioned code quickly, you should easily be able to spot a small Pam Grier icon on your screen.
Where is the handle in radioactive thing?
The handle is actually in the opposite direction of the Diner. Take that path, which ends at the beach. Off in the distance, you’ll see the Radioactive Thing, but don’t worry about it.
Where is plant food in Attack of the Radioactive thing?
Plant Food is located outside the Snack Shack. Table Salt is found in the freezer in the market. Use Crowbar melee weapon on any pay phones in the town and you will get Quarters.
How do you mix chemicals in Attack of the Radioactive?
- Mix #1: Vodka + Pennies = Acetaldehyde.
- Mix #2: Quarters + Racing Fuel = Formaldehyde.
- Mix #3: Acetaldehyde + Formaldehyde = Aldehyde Sludge.
- Final Mix: Aldehyde Sludge + Nail Polish Remover = 3/4-Di-Nitroxy-Methyl-Propane.