- 1 How do you get good at bo2 zombies?
- 2 Who is the best Black Ops 2 player?
- 3 Can you still play Black Ops 2 zombies?
- 4 What is the best gun in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies?
- 5 Does crawling in zombies kill you faster?
- 6 Is Black Ops 2 the best CoD?
- 7 How do you play 2 player on Black Ops?
- 8 Is Black Ops 2 Zombies PC dead?
- 9 Will Black Ops 2 be remastered?
- 10 How many people can play zombies BO2?
- 11 Why is it called Porter’s X2 Ray Gun?
- 12 What is the best gun pack-a-punched in Black Ops 2 Town?
- 13 Is the FAL good pack-a-punched?
How do you get good at bo2 zombies?
- Try to keep a light weapon as a secondary.
- Learn the maps.
- Don’t underestimate the wall weapons.
- Avoid the temptation to ‘spray and pray’.
- Also, in Die Rise, knife killing the jumpers only will get you a free perk at the end.
- Pack-a-Punch a weapon if it’s low on ammo.
- Consider upgrading your melee weapon.
Who is the best Black Ops 2 player?
Top Player Rankings For Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
|Player ID||% of Total|
Can you still play Black Ops 2 zombies?
Sadly, not really. Cod has never been too popular on PC, so it’s already at a disadvantage to consoles. Add the fact that black ops 2 is almost 5 years old now, and the playerbase goes down some more.
What is the best gun in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 zombies?
Stamin up is recommended if you plan to run and gun with the HAMR. Also, double tap 2 is needed to increase the fire rate, and double the power of this LMG. The RPD is statistically and in game the best non wonder weapon in black ops 2 zombies.
Does crawling in zombies kill you faster?
Yes, it does. You die significantly faster if you move. Unless it’s beneficial to move around a corner or closer to a teammate that is within 5-6 feet, I would highly recommend staying still.
Is Black Ops 2 the best CoD?
Activision releases a new entry in its popular FPS franchise every year of course, so there was no better time to work out once and for all which CoD title released in the last decade was the best of the bunch.
How do you play 2 player on Black Ops?
How to play Multiplayer with Split Screen in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War
- Step 1: Connect the Second Controller.
- Step 2: Setting the Orientation.
- Step 3: Choose between Online or Offline.
- Step 4: Enter/Create a Lobby.
Is Black Ops 2 Zombies PC dead?
Other than that, it’s pretty dead. Shows 556 current players with a 30-day average of 412, so you should be able to find matches easily on PC.
Will Black Ops 2 be remastered?
There Are No Reports Of COD: Black Ops II Remastered Happening. While Call Of Duty: Black Ops II remains one of the best entries in the franchise, there’s no sign of a remastered version coming together.
How many people can play zombies BO2?
You can play it with two to eight players. You can cause trouble, or “grief,” the other team. Players will be able to see more stats than ever with the new Zombies mode.
Why is it called Porter’s X2 Ray Gun?
The Porter’s X2 Ray Gun gets its name from H. Porter, the scientist that was working on the next Ray Gun model.
What is the best gun pack-a-punched in Black Ops 2 Town?
One gun that is REALLY awesome when pack-a-punched is the Mauser C96, the starting pistol from Origins.
Is the FAL good pack-a-punched?
When Pack-a-Punched it turns into “EPC WN”, and gains a Reflex Sight and switches to a three-round burst firing mode. The damage is noticeably increased, making this an effective weapon, up until roughly round 30.