- 1 How do you feed the golden apple zombie?
- 2 Why can’t I feed a zombie villager a golden apple?
- 3 How do you give a zombie villager a golden apple in bedrock?
- 4 What do you feed zombie villagers?
- 5 How do you turn a zombie villager into a human?
- 6 Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
- 7 Do splash potions stack?
- 8 How long do cured villager discounts last?
- 9 What workstations do villagers need?
- 10 Can you turn a zombie village into a normal village?
- 11 Do villagers keep their trades after being cured in bedrock?
- 12 How do you make villagers cheaper?
- 13 How do I make sure my villagers don’t Despawn?
How do you feed the golden apple zombie?
If a zombie attacks one of your villagers, it will turn them into a zombie villager. You can cure them by using a Splash Potion of Weakness and a Golden Apple. But first, pop it somewhere safe, like a fenced in area, where it can’t hurt you.
Why can’t I feed a zombie villager a golden apple?
He needs to be hit with a potion of weakness before you feed him the apple.
How do you give a zombie villager a golden apple in bedrock?
Zombie Villagers can be ‘cured’ by splashing them with a Potion of Weakness and then feeding them a Golden Apple.
What do you feed zombie villagers?
Feed the golden apple to the zombie villager. Once the zombie villager is weakened, it should be susceptible to being fed a golden apple. Once you do, you ‘ll see a particle effect around the zombie villager.
How do you turn a zombie villager into a human?
Steps to Cure a Zombie Villager
- Use a Splash Potion of Weakness. First, find the zombie villager and a safe place to cure it.
- Use a Golden Apple. Now that you have weakened the zombie villager, select a golden apple in your hotbar.
- Place a Work Table.
- Villager will offer Discounted Trades.
Why can’t I cure a zombie villager?
Toss a splash potion of weakness near the zombie villager, the right click on him while holding a golden apple. Curing zombie villagers isn’t instantly, it can took from 3-10 minutes IRL Also be sure that he is in your simulation distance.
Do splash potions stack?
Splash potions are a variant of potions that can be thrown. Splash Potion.
|Renewable||Uncraftable, Luck, Decay: No All others: Yes|
How long do cured villager discounts last?
The discount from curing a zombie villager persists permanently. If a villager is cured more than once, its discounts increase until the price reaches the minimum of one emerald.
What workstations do villagers need?
- Armorer: Blast Furnace.
- Butcher: Smoker.
- Cartographer: Cartography Table.
- Cleric: Brewing Stand.
- Farmer: Composter.
- Fisherman: Barrel.
- Fletcher: Fletching Table.
- Leatherworker: Cauldron.
Can you turn a zombie village into a normal village?
Throw the splash/lingering potion or shoot the tipped arrow at the zombie villager from a distance. Or stand within 3 blocks of the witch and the zombie villager until the witch throws a splash potion of weakness. After 3 to 5 minutes have elapsed, the zombie villager will convert into a normal villager.
Do villagers keep their trades after being cured in bedrock?
After they get cured, the villager will have the same custom name and profession as the zombie clothes indicated. The trades are not reset in Java (unsure of Bedrock ).
How do you make villagers cheaper?
Get the hero of the village effect by defeating a raid, trade a ton with them and let a cured zombie villager gossip with them so they know you’re a good guy. I experimented with a trading hall design and trapped three villagers to trade with them. If I kept selling them some trash (sweet berries, melons,)
How do I make sure my villagers don’t Despawn?
- Keep them in quarantine.
- Keep the space well-lit.
- Make sure they’re housed… in a house.
- Keep your villagers … in a village.