- 1 How do you use cheats on custom maps?
- 2 How do you enable cheats on WAW zombies Der Riese?
- 3 How do you use console commands in World at War Zombies?
- 4 What is T4M Waw?
- 5 How do you enable cheats on bo3 zombies?
- 6 What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- 7 How do you cheat on Call of Duty?
- 8 How do you increase FOV in Waw?
- 9 What zombie map is best?
- 10 How do you get all the zombie maps on bo1?
- 11 Does WAW have zombies?
- 12 How do you enable console in bo1 zombies?
- 13 How do I enable console in bo2?
How do you use cheats on custom maps?
After you load into the map, go back to the menu and open the developer console, and then type “map.” Next, you should see “map nazi_zombie _oil_rig” (that’s my example ) If you do see that, then press the up arrow on your keyboard. Then, move back to map, and instead, make it “devmap.” Then hit enter.
How do you enable cheats on WAW zombies Der Riese?
In the main menu go to options then go into game options make sure “Developer Console” is set to yes. When in game hit pause and then press (~) it is below the escape key (just to clairfy). Ok now to the cheats, these are the ones that I use the most.
How do you use console commands in World at War Zombies?
Press “~” (or the key above Tab) during gameplay to open the cheats console. Type “devmap mak” and press [ Enter ] to begin cheat mode.
What is T4M Waw?
T4M is basically a memory expansion for world at war. Some newer maps and mods are too much for the game to handle, and T4M is there to fix that.
How do you enable cheats on bo3 zombies?
In the main menu, click the tilde key (~). Then type in “/developer 2” in the console. Load any zombie maps like Shadows of Evil or The Giant and all cheats will be enabled.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.
How do you cheat on Call of Duty?
Press the tilde key while playing to drop the dev-console to enter cheats.
- god – Invincibility.
- give all – Get all weapons, items, and ammo.
- give ammo – Refill ammo for all weapons.
- give health – Get full health.
- noclip – Fly through walls.
- notarget – Enemies ignore you.
How do you increase FOV in Waw?
Launch Call of Duty: World at War. Join a multiplayer game. Press the “~” key, usually located above the “tab” key, to open the console. Type “bind ‘forward movement key’ +forward;cg_fov ‘number’” to make your forward key both move you and change the field of view.
What zombie map is best?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
How do you get all the zombie maps on bo1?
Walk forward and turn to the left. Move along the wall until you arrive at a computer. Interact with the computer to make a keyboard appear at the top right of the screen. Type 3ARC UNLOCK and press Enter to unlock all Zombie Mode maps.
Does WAW have zombies?
All versions of World at War (with the exception of that for the Wii) features the minigame Nazi Zombies. This is the first time the Zombies mode ever appeared in any Call of Duty game.
How do you enable console in bo1 zombies?
The exact key to press to enable the console in Call of Duty: Black Ops single player mode. The key to press is the “`” key on the keyboard. It is called the “tilde” key.
How do I enable console in bo2?
Start up the game, press the tilde key (~) or grave key (`) to enter console.