What zombie map is best?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
What perks are on Nacht der Untoten?
- Double-Barreled Shotgun – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- Thompson – 1200 points (World at War and Black Ops)
- HG 40 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- BY15 – 750 points (Mobile only)
- Random Mystery Box weapon – 950 points per use.
Is UGX mod safe?
200,000+ users are currently using the UGX Map Manager and no one has reported anything wrong with it so it should be considered safe, yes. UGX Map Manager is written in C#. If you don’t trust it, feel free to decompile it and try to find any suspicious code.
Where is the mods folder for WAW?
In the windows version of the game, custom mods are stored at “C:Users[username]AppDataLocalActivisionCoDWaW mods **”** and not the game’s steam install folder.
How do you get custom zombie maps on bo3?
Custom zombie maps are installed through the Steam Workshop. The only way you can get this to work is to own the game on Steam, download the custom maps, then move them from the steam workshop folder to your bo3 mods folder once they are downloaded.
How do you use Ugx?
To play the maps, either use the Launch menu in the UGX Map Manager or boot your game and click the Mods button from the main menu. Once in the menu you will see a list of maps that have been installed to your mods folder, highlight the mod you would like to play and hit “Launch”.