- 1 How do you beat Zombie Nimble Zombie fast?
- 2 What is Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick?
- 3 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 4 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 5 How do I beat DR Zomboss revenge?
- 6 How do you beat Pogo Party?
- 7 How do you beat Bobsled Bonanza?
- 8 How do you get the last stand in plants vs zombies?
- 9 How do you get the column like you see em?
- 10 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 11 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 12 How do you get the yeti zombie?
- 13 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 14 What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
- 15 How do you kill a football zombie?
How do you beat Zombie Nimble Zombie fast?
When the first zombie comes, use Potato Mine. Every time a zombie comes, plant a Kernel-pult in each lane in the third column and Snow Pea in front of it when a Conehead Zombie comes. Continue planting Sunflowers at the back until you have 10 of them and plant another Kernel-pult in each lane and Tall-nuts.
What is Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick?
Zombie Nimble Zombie Quick is a Pool mini-game in Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition where the game runs at twice as fast as other ‘normal’ levels.
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do I beat DR Zomboss revenge?
Zomboss to defeat him quicker. Tips
- Always try to have an Ice-shroom and Jalapeno in stock for Zomboss ‘ iceball and fireball attacks.
- Never keep all your Melon-pults next to each other.
- When Dr.
- Butter has no stunning effect on the Zombot and acts like a regular shot with double damage.
How do you beat Pogo Party?
Use a Squash to kill the first Pogo Zombie. For the second one, plant a Kernel-pult in that lane to take care of it, or use a Jalapeno if necessary. For the next zombie, plant a Flower Pot on the part of the roof where the angle dissipates, allowing peas to pass.
How do you beat Bobsled Bonanza?
Plant Sunflowers in the back, and when a Zomboni comes, use a Squash. When a Bobsled Team appears, use a Jalapeno, which also melts the ice. If you don’t have any instant kills, use your Imitater. Plant Cattails to help kill other zombies.
How do you get the last stand in plants vs zombies?
Last Stand is the sixteenth mini-game in Plants vs. Zombies, Plants vs. Zombies: Journey to the West, and Plants vs. Zombies: Great Wall Edition and is unlocked after beating Adventure Mode and completing 13 other mini-games.
How do you get the column like you see em?
When a huge wave comes, put Flower Pots in the rightmost column, next put Squashes on them. Lastly, Jalapeno the zombies. Repeat the last two steps. You might win depending on if the Jack-in-the-Box Zombies self-destruct.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How do you get the yeti zombie?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
What is the strongest boss in zombie attack?
Dragon Beast is a boss added in V. 4. It is the 5th and strongest boss in the game.
How do you kill a football zombie?
If these options are unavailable, use an instant kill such as Squash. Spikeweed and Spikerock can heavily damage the zombie as he approaches the player’s plants, though the two are better when in front of a Wall-nut, Tall-nut or a Pumpkin to stall him while being damaged.