- 1 How long would you survive in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 Which states would survive the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 What will you take with you to survive the zombie apocalypse?
- 5 How long would food last in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What job would you have in a zombie apocalypse?
- 7 What is the zombie virus called?
- 8 Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 Where would you hide in a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 What are zombies afraid of?
- 12 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 13 What kills a zombie?
How long would you survive in a zombie apocalypse?
Given humanity’s new-found survival skills, the team re-estimated that it would take about 1,000 days, or 2.7 years, for humans to wipe out all the zombies.
Which states would survive the zombie apocalypse?
Although California has the 10th highest population per square mile, it has better than average farmability per capita, and it’s the best in the nation for solar power. Top 10 best states for surviving a zombie apocalypse.
Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. I think it is possible for a few children to survive.
What will you take with you to survive the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
How long would food last in a zombie apocalypse?
Canned fruits, vegetables, soups, and even meats will last from one to five years. Usually, with an expiration date of a few years into the future, canned foods will last even longer in your underground bunker. Everything from canned pineapples to pork will stay fresh for a while.
What job would you have in a zombie apocalypse?
10 Jobs to Help You Survive a Zombie Apocalypse
- Emergency preparedness specialist. Health organizations employ people who are experts in preparing for and responding to public health emergencies.
- Hunting guide. Flickr.
- Structural engineer.
- Zombie actor.
- Military service member.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
Where should you not go in a zombie apocalypse?
Rhode Island with a survivability score of 14.75 And here it is, Rhode Island is hands down the worst place to survive the zombie apocalypse. Its population density is high, there are no mountains or guns, and, really, not much of anything else that would be useful either.
Where would you hide in a zombie apocalypse?
Best Places to Hide During a Zombie Apocalypse
- An Island.
- Jail or Prison.
- A Castle.
- A Boat or Yacht.
- A Bank Vault.
- An Underground Bomb Shelter.
- Deep Sea Oil Drilling Platforms.
How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Make sure you pack practical clothes for Baby; fancy outfits are a no-no, as is anything with frills or that is baggy. Zombies will try to grab onto anything, so clothing that is loose is in danger of being grasped. – Don’t forget your pot of Sudocrem; it’s not only fantastic for Baby, but useful for you as well.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
What kills a zombie?
Decapitation: It’s an old method but a good one. To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.