What do you need to do zombie makeup?
Basic Zombie Makeup Instructions
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie -like.
What color is zombie skin?
Unlike his original black and white “Night of the Living Dead,” Romero was able to produce Dawn in color. Zombies in the film had a distinctive blue-green hue to them. Of course, Frankenstein’s monster (a zombie of sorts) is also often depicted as having green skin.
How do you make someone look like a zombie?
To get the slightly decomposed look of zombie skin, we use a technique called “stretch and stipple”. Put some of the same latex you used to make a wound on your face with a sponge, and then stretch your skin tight while you dry it with a hairdryer. When it’s dry, the latex will wrinkle and give your skin some texture.