- 1 What is the first Zombies map with Easter egg?
- 2 Which Zombies map has the easiest Easter egg?
- 3 Which Zombies map has the hardest Easter egg?
- 4 How many Easter eggs are there in zombies?
- 5 Where is Kino der Toten located?
- 6 Where is Nacht der Untoten?
- 7 Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
- 8 What is the easiest Zombies Easter Egg solo?
- 9 What is Zombie Easter?
- 10 Which zombie map is hardest?
- 11 What is the best zombie map?
- 12 What are the best zombies Easter eggs?
- 13 Did WAW zombies have Easter eggs?
- 14 What is the order of the Zombie Easter eggs?
What is the first Zombies map with Easter egg?
Der Riese introduced the first Easter egg that had more than one step. Kino Der Toten had an Easter egg where you had to play multiple film reels to get firesales. Ascension had the first long treyarch Easter egg, which I think most people consider to be the first Easter egg.
Which Zombies map has the easiest Easter egg?
Featured in multiple zombies maps, but best known for its use in the Zombies mode in Call of Duty: Black Ops 1, the Teddy Bear Easter Egg is one of the most well-known and easiest Easter eggs to date.
Which Zombies map has the hardest Easter egg?
Call of Duty Zombies: 10 Most Difficult Easter Egg Steps In Franchise History
- 4 Sophia Challenges (Gorod Krovi)
- 5 Gramophone Step (The Final Reich)
- 6 Dials Step (Voyage Of Despair)
- 7 Payphone Step (Shaolin Shuffle)
- 8 Mahjong Tiles Step (Die Rise)
- 9 G-Strike Step (Origins)
- 10 Floating Ball Step (Moon)
How many Easter eggs are there in zombies?
(All 22 Maps!) [Call of Duty: Black Ops 1/2/3/4 Zombies ]
Where is Kino der Toten located?
Kino der Toten (German for Cinema of the Dead) is the fifth Zombies map overall, featured in Call of Duty: Black Ops and Call of Duty: Black Ops III. The map takes place in at Group 935’s Kino Facility, at an abandoned theater in Germany, and it is the first map available to the player in Call of Duty: Black Ops.
Where is Nacht der Untoten?
Nacht der Untoten, German for “Night of the Undead”, takes place in a dilapidated building somewhere in Germany. This building is nearly identical to one of the buildings on the multiplayer map “Airfield”.
Is there an Easter egg on Shi No Numa?
Shi No Numa | All Easter Eggs Guide. There are lots of Easter eggs and mini-quests you can complete by interacting with objects around the Shi No Numa map — you can earn bonus power-ups, unlock secret areas of the map, and generally explore lots of secrets.
What is the easiest Zombies Easter Egg solo?
Der eisendrache is probably the most satisfying easter egg to complete solo while being fair. Gorod Krovi is hard to solo and therefore a big achievement but the bossfight is such a pain when you don’t want to cheese it with gobblegums.
What is Zombie Easter?
Easter Eggs are hidden surprises throughout the Call of Duty series. They are most prominent in Zombies, in the games developed by Treyarch. Many of them, the most elaborate, can be used to gain an advantage either in a single-player campaign or multiplayer zombies game, and some unlock achievements.
Which zombie map is hardest?
Call of Duty Zombies: The 5 Hardest Maps In The Series (& 5 Of The Easiest)
- 1 Easiest: Buried.
- 2 Hardest: Five.
- 3 Easiest: Revelations.
- 4 Hardest: Shangri-La.
- 5 Easiest: Ascension.
- 6 Hardest: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Easiest: Tag Der Toten.
- 8 Hardest: Verruckt.
What is the best zombie map?
Top 10 Call of Duty Zombies Maps
- Der Riese. There is a reason why Treyarch have remastered Der Riese twice since its original debut in World at War.
- Nacht der Untoten.
- Kino der Toten.
- Call of the Dead.
- Mob of the Dead.
What are the best zombies Easter eggs?
Call of Duty Zombies: The 5 Best Easter Eggs (& 5 Of The Worst)
- 1 Worst: Die Rise. Sans the last two maps, Black Ops 2 had a lot of poor easter eggs, and Die Rise is the worst offender of the bunch.
- 2 Best: Origins.
- 3 Worst: TranZit (Maxis Side)
- 4 Best: Der Eisendrache.
- 5 Worst: Shangri-La.
- 6 Best: Call Of The Dead.
- 7 Worst: Mob Of The Dead.
- 8 Best: Moon.
Did WAW zombies have Easter eggs?
Call of Duty’s first ever Zombies mode, in Treyarch’s World at War, still holds Easter Eggs no player has found. Talking to IGN, Treyarch’s Director of Zombies, Jason Blundell said that there are “absolutely” still hidden surprises in every Zombies map so far, all the way back to the original mode.
What is the order of the Zombie Easter eggs?
So the original timeline goes like this… Nacht Der Untoten, Verrückt, Shi No Numa, Der Riese, Kino Der Toten, Ascension and Five, Call of the Dead, Shangri-La, Moon and Nuketown Zombies, Classified, Tranzit, Die Rise, Buried.