- 1 What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
- 3 What superhero would survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 Where would you go in a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 6 What are zombies afraid of?
- 7 What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
- 9 How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 Can Apocalypse beat Iron Man?
- 11 Can Batman survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 12 Can Hulk survive zombie apocalypse?
- 13 What is the zombie virus called?
- 14 When was the first zombie apocalypse?
- 15 Where should you hide in a zombie apocalypse?
What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
To ensure you’ll make it through the zombie apocalypse, heed their simple tips.
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
What five things would you take with you during the zombie apocalypse?
Zombie Apocalypse Gear
- A solid tactical knife.
- Emergency water filter or water filtration packets for fresh water.
- First aid kit.
- A tactical watch.
- A good pair of Gore-Tex boots.
What superhero would survive a zombie apocalypse?
Superman, Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Thor, Sentry, Silver Surfer, Captain Marvel, Rogue, etc, would probably be able to survive unless the zombies are superfied somehow. Healing factors could also save the day depending on the fiction, Wolverine, Deadpool, Hulk, Captain America, Flash, Deathstroke.
Where would you go in a zombie apocalypse?
The five best states to survive the zombie apocalypse:
- Texas with a survivability score of 67.
- Georgia with a survivability score of 65.25.
- 3. California with a survivability score of 65.
- North Carolina with a survivability score of 62.
- Virginia with a survivability score of 61.
- Hawaii with a survivability score of 30.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What should you not do in a zombie apocalypse?
When in a Zombie apocalypse. DON’T –
- Underestimate the undead. Most people tend to underestimate the undead, surely that will get you killed.
- Forget about mother nature.
- Disregard stealth.
- Prolong fighting.
- Rely on your firearms.
- Overuse fire.
- Forget about moral.
- Trust anyone.
What is the best food for a zombie apocalypse?
Energy/Cereal/Granola Bars Some combination of energy bars, cereal bars or granola bars is a must have. Anyone prepared for zombie apocalypse should have cases of these in the pantry – they are packed full of energy and nutrients, last basically forever, and travel extremely well.
How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
What To Put In Your Zombie Apocalypse Home Emergency Kit
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food: Stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly.
- Medications: prescription and non-prescription meds.
- Tools and fix-it supplies, such as a utility knife, duct tape and battery-powered radio.
Can Apocalypse beat Iron Man?
Iron Man is pretty formidable but Apocalypse outclasses him in every way. Even if Apocalypse chose not to go in that direction, he’d still be able to over power Iron Man.
Can Batman survive a zombie apocalypse?
It depends on if he’s willing to kill zombies. Batman is very resourceful and easily has the potential to survive, but if he holds back on the zombies out of any hope for curing or something, he’ll be in a bit of trouble.
Can Hulk survive zombie apocalypse?
In a zombie apocalypse situation, the Hulk would have no problem. It’s Bruce Banner form that would be vulnerable to zombies. The Hulk’s strength, durability, top tier regeneration, and endurance increase in proportion to his anger. So as long as Bruce stays reeaaaalllyyy angry, the pair should do fine.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
When was the first zombie apocalypse?
Night was the first of six films in Romero’s Living Dead series. Its first sequel, Dawn of the Dead, was released in 1978. George A. Romero and the modern zombie film (1968–1985)
|Apocalyptic and post- apocalyptic fiction character|
|First appearance||Night of the Living Dead (1968)|
Where should you hide in a zombie apocalypse?
Best Places to Hide During a Zombie Apocalypse
- An Island. This is your obvious choice to hideout at, but only if you can get yourself a reliable boat, especially one that will help you escape to your island getaway.
- Jail or Prison.
- A Castle.
- A Boat or Yacht.
- A Bank Vault.
- An Underground Bomb Shelter.
- Deep Sea Oil Drilling Platforms.