- 1 What does the digger zombie do?
- 2 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 3 What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 4 How many hits does it take to kill a zombie in PvZ?
- 5 How do you fight a miner zombie?
- 6 How do you stop a pogo zombie?
- 7 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 8 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 9 How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
- 10 How do you get the yeti zombie?
- 11 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 12 How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
- 13 How much HP do zombies have?
- 14 How do you kill a zombie in one hit?
- 15 How many hits can you take in zombies?
What does the digger zombie do?
In-game statistics Digger Zombie is a zombie that digs beneath the yard using his pickaxe, eventually emerging on the left side of the lawn to attack the player’s plants from behind.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
What kills the Big Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
In the Survival Mode Pool levels (especially Survival: Endless) you can stagger him a bit so that Gloom-shrooms in the Pool kill Gargantuars before they reach ones on dry land. Another way to take out a Gargantuar is to use two Gatling Peas and a Torchwood.
How many hits does it take to kill a zombie in PvZ?
Each zombie takes ten hits from peas to kill it.
How do you fight a miner zombie?
Digger Zombie doesn’t target the player, instead digging to the end of the lawn and eating plants from behind, though he can be stopped by a Magnet-shroom, forcefully ejecting him from the ground and temporarily stunning him.
How do you stop a pogo zombie?
Use a Squash to kill the first Pogo Zombie. For the second one, plant a Kernel-pult in that lane to take care of it, or use a Jalapeno if necessary. For the next zombie, plant a Flower Pot on the part of the roof where the angle dissipates, allowing peas to pass.
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
How do you kill Gargantuar in endless?
Vs Gargantuar Gargantuar is the toughest, especially the Red Eyes Gargantuar. 2 Cob Cannon kills a normal one. 3 Cob Cannon kills the Red Eyes one. 10 Cob Cannons can make a perfect cycle.
How do you get the yeti zombie?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How rare is the Yeti Zombie?
Gold farming. One technique is to repeatedly attempt Level 4-10 (once completing it the second time), the only level in the game where the Zombie Yeti has a 100% chance of appearing.
How much HP do zombies have?
|Health points||20 × 10|
|Armor points||2 ( )|
|Attack strength||Easy: 2.5 × 1.25 Normal: 3 Hard: 4.5 × 2.25|
How do you kill a zombie in one hit?
No, because Zombies have an armor point. A zombie will still be a two hit kill after that drop. Usually people do it with a MobDrop (23 block drop down a 1×1 shaft) or a Softener, where a piston pushes a block to suffocate them and a redstone-circuit stops it at the exact moment.
How many hits can you take in zombies?
A simple fist attack deals 1 damage, which would require 20 hits. However, a critical hit deals 1.5 damage, requiring only 14 hits to kill a zombie. Wooden and golden swords deal 5 damage, requiring 4 hits. A stone sword deals 6 damage, requiring 4 hits.