- 1 How do I make my clothes look like zombie clothes?
- 2 How do you dress up as a zombie?
- 3 What clothes to wear in a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 How do you make a white shirt look dirty?
- 5 How do you make someone look like a zombie?
- 6 How do I not look like a zombie?
- 7 How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
How do I make my clothes look like zombie clothes?
Use a spritz bottle filled with water and a few drops of brown or black food coloring, coffee, or black tea to make your clothes look old. This works best on lighter colors to make clothing seem dingy, dirty, and worn.
How do you dress up as a zombie?
- Apply makeup. You can use makeup to create the illusion of a deathly pallor.
- Mess up your hair. Try to make your hair look like you just rolled out of a grave.
- Make fake blood. For one fluid cup (probably more than you’ll ever use), do this:
- Apply fake blood.
- Get your costume looking right.
- Act zombie – like.
What clothes to wear in a zombie apocalypse?
A camo hat and a regular ball hat, goggles or glasses, a bandanna, cotton undershirt, thin t-shirt, medium or large backpack, underpants, cargo pants of any type, a “battle belt”, wool socks, and jungle boots. Extra stuff like wet shoes, gaiters, a jacket, extra shorts, and gloves are kept in the backpack.
How do you make a white shirt look dirty?
A really easy way to make it look dirty is to get some canned shoe polish (the Kiwi kind is great). Use a stiff brush and brush it onto the shirt and really rub it into the fabric. Start with a light layer and then work up from there. Because it’s a wax, you don’t want too much because it will rub off on things.
How do you make someone look like a zombie?
To get the slightly decomposed look of zombie skin, we use a technique called “stretch and stipple”. Put some of the same latex you used to make a wound on your face with a sponge, and then stretch your skin tight while you dry it with a hairdryer. When it’s dry, the latex will wrinkle and give your skin some texture.
How do I not look like a zombie?
In all seriousness, want to look less like a zombie? Sleep is a great answer. Also, increase your water intake – that will help your skin look fresh and nice rather than grey and depressed. Start a skincare routine (wash and moisturize with actual skin care products every day).
How do you make a zombie costume look dirty?
In order to make the zombie costume sufficiently dirty – looking, fill a spray bottle with coffee and spray it all over the costume and any accessories. Make sure to do it in a way that it’s fairly blotchy and uneven with some areas more dirty – looking than others.