- 1 How would you describe a zombie?
- 2 What are two adjectives that describe a zombie?
- 3 How do zombies make sounds?
- 4 What do zombies smell like?
- 5 What is the zombie virus called?
- 6 What is a Zombies weakness?
- 7 How do you describe someone in one word?
- 8 What are good adjectives to describe yourself?
- 9 How do you write a zombie apocalypse story?
- 10 Do zombies poop?
- 11 What kills a zombie?
- 12 Do zombies need to breathe?
- 13 What are zombies afraid of?
- 14 Can zombies smell human?
- 15 Do zombies pee?
How would you describe a zombie?
A zombie is a legendary creature that is usually described as a human corpse risen from the dead. The body of a zombie often looks as though it is rotting. Zombies typically do not speak.
What are two adjectives that describe a zombie?
Here are some adjectives for zombie: rotten female, bloodless, featureless, bloodless featureless, particularly mindless, tattered and slimy, gaunt but halfway handsome, now unguided, extremely corny, normal animated, especially revolting, egotistical super, bigger or older, ally mcbeal, mockingly irreverent, lone,
How do zombies make sounds?
It’s widely accepted that zombies can ‘t speak because their limited brain function doesn’t allow for complex thoughts. Pickman suggests that zombies are able to make noise for one simple reason: they breathe. He asserts that because a zombie is technically dead, it doesn’t need to take in oxygen to continue “living”.
What do zombies smell like?
If zombies were real what would they smell like? Decomposing flesh. It’s a smell so foul and pungent, youd NEVER forget it. Fortunately/unfortunately you CAN get used to it or at least adapt to work around it.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
What is a Zombies weakness?
Weaknesses: The main weakness of zombies lies with their inability to move fast and their almost non existent reflexes’. Depending on the stage of decay, the skin, muscles, and tissue of zombies can be easily damaged.
How do you describe someone in one word?
Explore the Words
- adaptable. capable of fitting a particular situation or use.
- adventurous. willing to undertake new and daring enterprises.
- affectionate. having or displaying warmth or fondness.
- ambitious. having a strong desire for success or achievement.
What are good adjectives to describe yourself?
Positive Words to Describe Yourself
How do you write a zombie apocalypse story?
Writing The Zombie Novel: Lessons on Craft
- Read everything.
- Always be writing.
- Conflict drives a story.
- Write your fears, not your desires, into the apocalypse.
- Respect your reader’s willing suspension of disbelief.
- Write a story about people with zombies, not about zombies with people.
- Do your homework.
Do zombies poop?
No zombies do not poop. Their organs are dead. They keep on eating until it bursts from their stomachs or out their anuses.
What kills a zombie?
Decapitation: It’s an old method but a good one. To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
Do zombies need to breathe?
Zombies CAN breathe, but don’t have to. The breathing explains their moaning capabilities, but they can also go without breathing to walk underwater (“Land of the Dead”) when necessary.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
Can zombies smell human?
Zombies may have impaired brain function in many ways, but they do have a razor-sharp sense of smell — at least when it comes to sniffing out living human flesh.
Do zombies pee?
Thus, even with a sick brain the zombies would most likely have normal excretory habits, albeit without the conscious sphincter control (CNS) exhibited by most of us living folk. Your answer, then, is yes. Zombies poop. The probably also pee.