- 1 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 2 How do you get the Zombologist achievement in Plants vs Zombies?
- 3 Why did my plants vs zombies reset?
- 4 How do I talk to Dave Bot 3000?
- 5 What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
- 6 How do you kill a Gargantuar zombie?
- 7 How do you get the yeti zombie?
- 8 How tall can you grow the tree of wisdom?
- 9 What is the secret Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 10 How do you recover a deleted account on plants vs zombies?
- 11 How do you reset Plants vs Zombies 1?
- 12 Why do my plants keep resetting Sims 4?
- 13 How do you get grumpy stumpy character?
- 14 Where is Grumpy Stumpy?
- 15 How do you raise the flag in Plants vs Zombies?
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
How do you get the Zombologist achievement in Plants vs Zombies?
Zombologist is an achievement that can be earned in the iOS, and PlayStation Vita versions of Plants vs. Zombies. It is worth 25 points on Game Center. This achievement is earned by finding the Zombie Yeti.
Why did my plants vs zombies reset?
That’s usually associated with losing connection to the EA servers. All your game stats and unlocks are stored server side. Just restart the game and it should fix itself. If not, hard restart your system.
How do I talk to Dave Bot 3000?
To begin the Dave – bot 3000 Quests, speak with Dave – bot 3000 through the small hole in the garage door. He will tell you to first find the remote to open the garage. Follow the objective marker to the hot dog stand and clear the nearby zombies.
What is the most annoying zombie in PvZ 2?
The most annoying zombies in PvZ 2
- THE TOMB RAISER ZOMBIE. This zombie, like the others on this list, is quite annoying.
- THE IMP CANNON. The Imp Cannon…is a cannon full of imps.
- THE PIANIST ZOMBIE.
- THE EXCAVATOR ZOMBIE.
- THE MECHA-FOOTBALL ZOMBIE.
- THE KING ZOMBIE.
- THE OCTO ZOMBIE.
- THE ALL STAR ZOMBIE (AND THE SUPER FAN IMP)
How do you kill a Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
How do you get the yeti zombie?
Adventure mode, round 2- Now that you’ve got a feeling of accomplishment by beating the game, play Adventure mode again. 5. Yeti on 4- Continue playing through the levels until you reach Level 4-10. When you get to the last part of the stage, the Yeti Zombie will appear.
How tall can you grow the tree of wisdom?
2,147,483,647 feet is the maximum height of the Tree of Wisdom.
What is the secret Zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
In-game statistics Zombie Yeti is a zombie the player encounters in Plants vs. Zombies.
How do you recover a deleted account on plants vs zombies?
- Open Plants vs. Zombies 2 (“PvZ2” in some newer versions).
- In the menu screen, tap on the G+ (Google Plus) icon.
- Log in with your account. Your progress will be backed up.
- To restore your progress, log in to your account that was used to back up again.
How do you reset Plants vs Zombies 1?
There are three ways to start from the first level.
- Go to the “if this is not you, click here” tab and select the “new user” area.
- Repeat step one except delete your original instead.
- Complete the first adventure, because after you do you will restart the game at level 1 – 1 again, but with all seeds unlocked.
Why do my plants keep resetting Sims 4?
Plants keep resetting themselves to the sprout stage or have the seed of a plant just lying in the pot when it’s already been planted. They will randomly grow and can be harvested or keep resetting before they can be harvested at all. Doesn’t matter if the plant is in season or sheltered – all of them keep doing this.
How do you get grumpy stumpy character?
Grumpy Stumpy is a character and a boss in Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare 2. He must be rescued from the very back of the Zombie side of Backyard Battleground, after talking to Dave-bot 3000 for the first time.
Where is Grumpy Stumpy?
Grumpy Stumpy can be found in the Zompark, to the right of the zombie base when looking from the plant base. As he is always indicated by a large arrow labeled “OBJECTIVE”, it should not be too difficult to find him.
How do you raise the flag in Plants vs Zombies?
Complete the first three missions from the plants and the mission will be to raise the flag from Dave bot. Once you have lost you will be able to raise the flag later.