- 1 Where do you build the Zombie Shield in shadows of evil?
- 2 Where are all the zombie shield parts?
- 3 What’s the death of Orion?
- 4 How do you build the Kraken voyage of despair?
- 5 How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
- 6 How do you get the hell’s redeemer?
- 7 Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
- 8 How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
Where do you build the Zombie Shield in shadows of evil?
One possible location is in the same room as the perk machine. A second possible location is in the connected room. The third location is beside a crate between the perk room and the gate opened in Beast Mode.
Where are all the zombie shield parts?
It is always found in the area between Generator Station 1 and Generator Station 3. Two of the parts are found in the path between these stations, while the other piece if found in the Fire Mine, which is also in this area.
What’s the death of Orion?
The Death of Orion is a multishot weapon, complete with 45 shots in reserve. Upon firing a shot, the weapon will immediately load the next shot, allowing the weapon to fired similarly to a semi-automatic weapon with a slow firing rate.
How do you build the Kraken voyage of despair?
To get the Kraken for free, without using the Mystery Box, follow these steps.
- Step #1: Get The Chest Key. Kill a Stoker (large glowing mini-boss special zombie) by shooting the glowing spot.
- Step #2: Open The Random Chest. A chest will spawn in a random location.
- Step #3: Charge The Chest 3 Times.
- Step #4: Find The Kraken.
How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
- Go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Survive at least one full round on the Bridge, using only Hell’s Retriever.
- Get at least 30 kills with the Hell’s Retriever on the Bridge.
- Return to the prison.
- Throw Hell’s Retriever into the lava pit.
- Complete the round.
- Enter Afterlife and pick up the upgraded Hell’s Retriever.
How do you get the hell’s redeemer?
Steps to obtain the Hell’s Redeemer
- After obtaining the regular Hell’s Retriever, kill approximately ten to fifteen zombies with the Hell’s Retriever.
- Spend at least a round on round 10 or higher using only the Hell’s Retriever on the Golden Gate Bridge, killing at least one zombie with it within that round.
Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
Der Eisendrache Right side of the Research Room’s entrance. Placed left to a corpse of a Radio Operator in the tower. Next to the staircase leading up the Clock Tower. Above the Pack-a-Punch Machine teleporter platform, accessible with Anti-Gravity active.
How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.