- 1 Where are the targets in infinite warfare zombies?
- 2 How many targets do you have to shoot in zombies in Spaceland?
- 3 Where are the parts for zombies in Spaceland?
- 4 How do you get a Headcutter?
- 5 Is Spaceland a zombie?
- 6 Which zombies has the theme park?
- 7 Can u beat zombies in Spaceland?
- 8 Where should I put Seticom?
- 9 How do you build N31L in zombies?
Where are the targets in infinite warfare zombies?
Zombies in Spaceland Hidden Target Locations
- At the top of the hedge.
- Located right above the deposit ATM in the Junction.
- One is located below the bridge leading to the Polar Peak.
- The final one is located on the left-hand side of the mouth of the roller coaster – visible from the bridge.
How many targets do you have to shoot in zombies in Spaceland?
In order to find the Battery and build the Dischord weapon, you will need to find five targets that will be randomly scattered around the map. These red and white targets look like the ones in the roller coaster, and can only be seen while wearing the sunglasses.
Where are the parts for zombies in Spaceland?
At the back of a yellow cart near the lower bridge. On the bar located at the most elevated point in the Kepler System. Inside the underground area, located on a counter of the break room.
How do you get a Headcutter?
The middle part for the Headcutter is a Yeti toy. Simply collect 3 x green coins (random drops from zombies) and deposit them one by one into the Souvenir machine at Polar Peak. The toy will appear as soon as the third green coin is deposited.
Is Spaceland a zombie?
Zombies is a horde mode, presented in waves (“scenes” in Spaceland ), requiring a team of one to four players to take out a fixed amount of zombies with increased difficulty as each wave progresses.
Which zombies has the theme park?
Zombies in Spaceland transports you back in time to a 1980s amusement park complete with wild attractions, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. In this all-new zombies co-op experience, new gameplay bring brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate & Fortune Cards into the mix.
Can u beat zombies in Spaceland?
Like most Zombies maps, Zombies in Spaceland features an elaborate Easter Egg that players can complete for in-game rewards and an achievement. With the preceding tips and tricks in mind, players should have no trouble conquering the Zombies in Spaceland map for Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
Where should I put Seticom?
- Directly in front of the Racin’ Stripes machine in the underground area.
- In front of the main entrance to Polar Peak.
- In the center of the gift shop in Polar Peak.
- In between the purple and orange colored fountains in the Fountain Area.
How do you build N31L in zombies?
How to Activate N31L, Find his Head
- Get Multikills.
- Kill zombies at a distance.
- Don’t go into Last Stand.
- Kill zombies with melee attacks.
- Kill zombies while jumping.