Do ghosts wear makeup?
Don’t want to wear too much makeup? Most ghosts are traditionally shown wearing high-necked clothing —find a similar outfit and eliminate the need to paint those parts of your skin. Take advantage of the dark eyeshadow on your eyes and cheeks.
How can I look ghostly?
Things You’ll Need
- Black pencil eyeliner.
- Black or charcoal eyeshadow.
- Black, red or white lipstick.
- Foundation two shades lighter than your natural skin color.
- Black,grey, light blue or red contacts (optional)
- White, grey, black or light pink nail polish.