- 1 How do you beat level 10 on Plants vs Zombies roof?
- 2 How do you beat level 5 8 on plants vs zombies?
- 3 How do you beat the last level of Plants vs Zombies?
- 4 How do you beat level 5 3 on plants vs zombies?
- 5 What is the weakness of Dr Zomboss?
- 6 What is Adventure 2 in Plants vs Zombies?
- 7 How do you beat Gargantuar on the roof?
- 8 How do you beat level 5 7 on plants vs zombies?
- 9 What happens when you finish Pvz 2?
- 10 How many worlds are in pvz2?
- 11 What is the last level of Plants vs Zombies 2?
How do you beat level 10 on Plants vs Zombies roof?
- Try to have at least 4 columns of attacking plants throughout the battle.
- Do not plant Melon-pults on the first column, and instead plant Cabbage-pults there.
- Try not to keep all your Melon-pults next to each other or in a square position.
- When Dr.
How do you beat level 5 8 on plants vs zombies?
A good strategy is to Pumpkin important plants that could be eaten by Imps, such as Melon-pults and Winter Melons. Another way to kill the Gargantuar is to use a Squash, Cherry Bomb, or any instant-kills on the Gargantuar.
How do you beat the last level of Plants vs Zombies?
- I usually have 3-5 rows and put my hardest hitters in the back.
- Save at least 1 pot, jalepeno, and ice shroom in the queue, only use them on the balls and on big encounters.
- Wait for the big guys to get closer unless they are squishing your plants.
- You can try the roof cleaners, but they aren’t necessary.
How do you beat level 5 3 on plants vs zombies?
- Required plants:
- Plant two columns of Sunflowers while planting Potato Mines to kill the zombies at the start of the level.
- Then, plant two columns of Wall-nuts to defend yourself from dropping zombies at the final wave and other zombies coming from the right hand side of the board.
What is the weakness of Dr Zomboss?
If Zomboss can be seen when you use an Ice Shroom, it will freeze him, giving you time to make an army if Zomboss squashed some plants with his RV attack, as well as leaving him vulnerable for plants to attack him.
What is Adventure 2 in Plants vs Zombies?
Zombies 2, where players can unlock new levels after completing one, and they can also replay any level they want (this also removed Quick Play). After players beat all levels in Adventure Mode for the first time, ” Adventure 2 ” will be unlocked, which is similar to replaying Adventure Mode from the old versions.
How do you beat Gargantuar on the roof?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
How do you beat level 5 7 on plants vs zombies?
Plant two columns of Sunflowers and Potato Mines just like in the beginning of each level. Plant one Kernel-pult in each lane to slow down some zombies, mainly the Ladder Zombie. Then, plant Cabbage-pults and Tall-nuts closer to the end to complete your defense.
What happens when you finish Pvz 2?
It’s basically a special event level that comes along only once every few days. By completing it, players earn the right to smash piñatas and earn power-ups, coins, and even costumes for their plants (the costumes are yet another addition to the game).
How many worlds are in pvz2?
Battle across 11 crazy worlds, from Ancient Egypt to the Far Future, and beyond. With more than 300 levels, ultra-challenging endless zones, fun mini-games, and daily Piñata Party events, there’s always a new challenge to complete.
What is the last level of Plants vs Zombies 2?
Dark Ages – Night 15, Frostbite Caves – Day 12, Frostbite Caves – Day 28, and Neon Mixtape Tour – Day 13 are the only Last Stand levels in the international version of Plants vs. Zombies 2 that gives the player extra Plant Food during the gameplay.