- 1 What is the strongest enemy in Oblivion?
- 2 Are there zombies in Oblivion?
- 3 What is the most powerful weapon in Oblivion?
- 4 Should I kill Umbra oblivion?
- 5 What is the best armor in Oblivion?
- 6 Who is the final boss in Oblivion?
- 7 Can you kill Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion?
- 8 Do enemies scale in Oblivion?
- 9 Where can I find a lich in Oblivion?
- 10 How do you destroy wraiths in Oblivion?
- 11 Where can I find Daedroth in Oblivion?
- 12 Can you kill guards in Oblivion?
- 13 How do you get a 100% chameleon in Oblivion?
- 14 Is luck worth it in Oblivion?
What is the strongest enemy in Oblivion?
Warlords are the strongest goblins, with the largest possible health of any standard creature in the game, and the best-quality weapons used by goblins.
Are there zombies in Oblivion?
Zombies are undead with mottled, muddy green flesh, various deep and fatal-looking wounds, and they are often missing an arm. Zombies can be deceiving for players having not encountered one before, as they can run and give chase, and have a distinctive groaning voice when they detect prey.
What is the most powerful weapon in Oblivion?
Umbra Sword ( Oblivion )
Should I kill Umbra oblivion?
Killing Umbra counts as murder if she is attacked before getting the quest from the Shrine of Clavicus Vile. If the Hero of Kvatch is not already a member of the Dark Brotherhood, this will get them an invitation.
What is the best armor in Oblivion?
[Top 5] Elder Scrolls Oblivion Best Armor and How To Get Them
- Brusef Amelion’s Armor ( Best for fighting characters)
- Ebony Armor ( Best for fighting characters)
- Daedric Armor ( Best for Warriors)
- Glass Armor ( Best for light-armored characters)
- Imperial Dragon Armor ( Best for fighting characters)
Who is the final boss in Oblivion?
Martin defeated Mehrunes Dagon in the Battle of the Imperial City and sealed the Gates of Oblivion, thus ending the Crisis and preventing the Daedra from ever starting another invasion.
Can you kill Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion?
Albeit taking a long time, it is possible to defeat Mehrunes Dagon in Oblivion, by using the Reflect Damage spells or enchantments. His health is 1000 and each of his hits does 100 points of damage to the player.
Do enemies scale in Oblivion?
Enemies do scale, as in weaker ones start to not show up and stronger ones do more frequently, some you haven’t even come across before. The equipment scales too in the fact that you can’t get armors and weapons made by some materials until you’re a high enough level. The Scamps, however, should be no problem at all.
Where can I find a lich in Oblivion?
Liches are powerful undead enemies found in the northern regions and in dungeons. It is the most powerful undead in Oblivion, relying on magic instead of using a bow or melee weapons like other undead. A Lich can be summoned by a Master-level conjurer.
How do you destroy wraiths in Oblivion?
- Just shoot arrows at the wraith.
- Drop heavy items and use fire or frost damage to them.
- That is unavoidable, all wraiths drain your strength and you become over-encumbered.
Where can I find Daedroth in Oblivion?
In the Count’s Chamber in Castle Kvatch (during the quest The Battle for Castle Kvatch), there is one daedra who has a 50% chance of being a Daedroth at levels 10 and higher. Elsewhere inside Castle Kvatch, there are 10 daedra who each have a 50% chance of being a Daedroth at levels 12 and higher.
Can you kill guards in Oblivion?
The only way to kill one without getting a bounty is to grab some poisoned apples and drop them wherever they go to eat food. Make sure to steal all of the other food in the area first (obviously without being seen).
How do you get a 100% chameleon in Oblivion?
To achieve 100 % Chameleon: Enchant 5 pieces of armor or jewelry with Grand level souls, each with 20% Chameleon.
Is luck worth it in Oblivion?
Luck governs no skills directly, nor does it boost your skills over 100. However, it affects just about everything in the game. A luck value of 50 means that nothing goes for you or against you.