- 1 How do you unlock nuketown zombies on Black Ops 2 PS3?
- 2 What are all the zombie maps on Black Ops 2?
- 3 How do you unlock the diner map in Black Ops 2 zombies?
- 4 How do I get Nuketown 2025?
- 5 How do you unlock all Zombie maps on Black Ops 2?
- 6 Which Black Ops Zombies is best?
- 7 How do I play Nuketown zombies?
- 8 Can you unlock Zombie maps in Black Ops 3?
- 9 Does 3ARC unlock work?
- 10 How do you get Der Riese for free?
- 11 Where is buried bo2?
- 12 How do you unlock the map in TranZit?
- 13 Where is the hatch in TranZit?
How do you unlock nuketown zombies on Black Ops 2 PS3?
PlayStation 3. Power on your PS3 gaming console and sign in to the PlayStation Network. Launch Call of Duty: Black Ops II, and select the option to play in multiplayer mode. Select “Store” from the multiplayer menu, then select “Call of Duty: Black Ops II Nuketown Zombies Add-On.”
What are all the zombie maps on Black Ops 2?
There are currently 4 maps for Zombies mode in Black Ops 2.
- Nuketown Zombies.
- Green Run. Green Run – Bus Depot. Green Run – Town. Green Run – Farm. Die Rise.
How do you unlock the diner map in Black Ops 2 zombies?
Black ops 2 zombies, how to get on the diner. First you need to find the Hatch that you can put on top of the bus to get on top of it, but when you find it dont put it on to the bus. Go to the second stop, the diner, Then buy the door to go in then go to the far back and you’ ll see on the left a dirt pile.
How do I get Nuketown 2025?
Nuketown 2025 is a downloadable map released for Call of Duty: Black Ops II. It was available for free on November 13th to anyone who pre-ordered the game, purchased a launch copy, or purchased the Hardened edition or the “Care Package” limited special edition of the game.
How do you unlock all Zombie maps on Black Ops 2?
Walk forward and turn to the left. Move along the wall until you arrive at a computer. Interact with the computer to make a keyboard appear at the top right of the screen. Type 3ARC UNLOCK and press Enter to unlock all Zombie Mode maps.
Which Black Ops Zombies is best?
BO3 is currently the best for zombies. If you want custom maps (which I highly recommend just in case if the original ones get boring,) then BO3.
How do I play Nuketown zombies?
PlayStation players can enter this Onslaught mode on Nuketown 84 immediately. On a PlayStation system, navigate to the Zombies menu in Black Ops Cold War. The exclusive mode will be selectable under Zombies Onslaught. From there, simply select Nuketown 84 as the map and start slaying some Zombies.
Can you unlock Zombie maps in Black Ops 3?
The are two ways to unlock five and dead ops. Complete all of the missions on any difficulty and tap l2, r2, l2, r2, l2. Then go on the computer and type 3ARC UNLOCK. To unlock ascension u need to buy a map pack called First Strike.
Does 3ARC unlock work?
No! The other Zombie maps are DLC, i.e. were not included on the game at launch, and are only accesable by purchasing them from PSN. 3arc Unlock unlocks everything that you could unlock yourself. They were never free.
How do you get Der Riese for free?
You can’t get it for free, but if you had a friend (in real-life!) who has Der Riese, you could ask him for his account, download Der Riese on your Xbox via his account and then you could play it untill you delete it.
Where is buried bo2?
Location. Western Town from U.S.A Tectonic Shifts moved it to Namibe, Angola, Africa.
How do you unlock the map in TranZit?
- You go to the Zombies section, and you select Tranzit. It’s the option in the upper left corner of the screen.
- If u are still wondering and the answers posted were not to the point, if u check elite, tranzit are all the story maps. But the non-dlc maps are all green run.
- Okay.. I know what your talking about.
Where is the hatch in TranZit?
The hatch, unlike the other bus parts, can be used in two places. One of course being in the bus which to make things easier, jump towards the square in the ceiling of the bus, and quickly press X or Square to start building the hatch. The other place you can use the hatch is in the Diner.