How do you make zombie makeup with household items?
The ingredients are super simple:
- Face Mask (use what you have; green or white ones work best)
- Green or Purple Eyeshadow (you can use them both if you want)
- Black Eyeliner.
- Makeup Brush and Sponge.
- Red Food Coloring (I used red gel icing)
- Fruit Roll-up (any color will do )
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.
What zombie makeup should I buy?
Three Popular Zombie Makeup Ideas
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
How do you do green zombie makeup?
Black And Green Zombie Start with a layer of primer and concealer all over their face. Then, use black and green eyeshadows for a ghoulish look. Layer a different shade of green over the darker colors and blend. Then, use a light color (like white or gray) and apply there wherever the dark colors aren’t.
What colors do you use for zombie makeup?
Get the right skin tone: keep it muted – never use red, blue or green. Some pre-made zombie makeup kits are good, but the colors are usually a little weird. Instead, use a water-based makeup called Aquacolor. Put a sponge in water and apply the yellowish-brown base color so that it pales you out.