- 1 What can you do with Gunter zombie?
- 2 How do you set up zombies in the graveyard keeper?
- 3 How do you get Zombie Juice in the graveyard keeper?
- 4 How do you get green points Graveyard Keeper?
- 5 How does graveyard keeper make money?
- 6 Where do I dig up the graveyard keeper zombie?
- 7 How do you revive a zombie villager?
- 8 Where can I build a zombie Vineyard?
- 9 How do you get black paint in the graveyard keeper?
- 10 How do you get the white paint in graveyard keeper?
- 11 Where is the snake in graveyard keeper?
- 12 How do I make graveyard keeper oil?
What can you do with Gunter zombie?
Gunter is a zombie who was created by the previous graveyard keeper to help with chores. However, he turned to be too smart and got chained to the wall permanently. He will teach you how to create zombies to help you around. Making zombies.
|hidev · d · eNPCs|
|Stranger Sins DLC||Barman|
How do you set up zombies in the graveyard keeper?
You can place a body on it. Either one you have dug up from the cemetery (one that has too many Red Skulls as it will help improve your cemetery rating) or you can use a corpse the Donkey has delivered. Using 10 faith and 1x Zombie Juice you can place a body on the resurrection table and turn them into a Zombie.
How do you get Zombie Juice in the graveyard keeper?
Zombie juice is an alchemical product, used singularly at the resurrection table to convert a corpse into a zombie. Three units can be found in the ruined bookshelf next to Gunter.
How do you get green points Graveyard Keeper?
If you want to get green points quickly you can walk around the area to pick flowers and fruits. However, this is only worthwhile at the beginning of the game, because each such interaction nets you only one green point. Woodworking. You can earn 1 to 5 points for cutting down trees, creating planks and chopping wood.
How does graveyard keeper make money?
How to Make Money
- Bury corpses and sell the burial certificates (critical early game).
- Burn corpses south of the mortuary (need crematorium technology).
- Sell burgers and beer at witch burnings.
- Weekly sermons (once the church is open).
- Smelt silver ingot and sell it to the merchant once per week.
Where do I dig up the graveyard keeper zombie?
Gunter informs you that a very first zombie can be found somewhere north, in the direction of the forest. It is located where the road is blocked by two piles of stones. Once the first pile of stones is eliminated, you can work on the second and bring out the zombie in question.
How do you revive a zombie villager?
Steps to Cure a Zombie Villager
- Use a Splash Potion of Weakness. First, find the zombie villager and a safe place to cure it.
- Use a Golden Apple. Now that you have weakened the zombie villager, select a golden apple in your hotbar.
- Place a Work Table.
- Villager will offer Discounted Trades.
Where can I build a zombie Vineyard?
|Horizontal x Vertical:||7×6 (3 Vine trellis + 1 zombie station|
|West side of Witch Hill|
How do you get black paint in the graveyard keeper?
Black Paint is produced through Alchemy at the Alchemy Workbench (Tier I) and is used in the production of ink.
How do you get the white paint in graveyard keeper?
White paint is produced through Alchemy at the alchemy workbench (tier I) and is used in the production of candles and paper.
Where is the snake in graveyard keeper?
Snake is a cultist who spends his time in the tunnels below the graveyard. He hates village residents and talks about ending them.
|Location:||Alchemy Lab, Cellar, Dungeon|
|Day:||first: every night later:|
How do I make graveyard keeper oil?
You can now use 4 Hemp Seeds to make one bottle of Seed Oil each and every time. Alternatively, you can use 5 pieces of human fat, harvested from corpses, to make oil.