- 1 Where is the Zombie in graveyard keeper?
- 2 How do you get green points Graveyard Keeper?
- 3 Can you get rid of zombies graveyard keeper?
- 4 How do you make the black paint in the graveyard keeper?
- 5 How do you get the white paint in graveyard keeper?
- 6 Where can I build a zombie Vineyard?
- 7 What should I study graveyard keeper?
- 8 How do you get water in graveyard keeper?
- 9 How do I make graveyard keeper oil?
- 10 What do you do with stories graveyard keeper?
Where is the Zombie in graveyard keeper?
Gunter is a zombie who was created by the previous graveyard keeper to help with chores. However, he turned to be too smart and got chained to the wall permanently. He will teach you how to create zombies to help you around. He can be found in one of the chambers of the cellar past the dungeon entrance.
How do you get green points Graveyard Keeper?
If you want to get green points quickly you can walk around the area to pick flowers and fruits. However, this is only worthwhile at the beginning of the game, because each such interaction nets you only one green point. Woodworking. You can earn 1 to 5 points for cutting down trees, creating planks and chopping wood.
Can you get rid of zombies graveyard keeper?
Improving a zombie skulls will have no effect. One can modify a zombie much like a regular corpse, as many times as is necessary, either by autopsy at the preparation place or injections at the embalming table.
How do you make the black paint in the graveyard keeper?
Black paint can be crafted in three ways:
- 1 Death powder,
- 1 Water.
How do you get the white paint in graveyard keeper?
White paint is produced through Alchemy at the alchemy workbench (tier I) and is used in the production of candles and paper.
Where can I build a zombie Vineyard?
|Horizontal x Vertical:||7×6 (3 Vine trellis + 1 zombie station|
|West side of Witch Hill|
What should I study graveyard keeper?
Graveyard Keeper: 15 Ways To Earn Blue Points
- 1 Make Injections. The final way you can earn blue points is to make injections.
- 2 Golden Apple.
- 3 Creating Books.
- 4 Sculpting Marble.
- 5 Make Hemp Ropes.
- 6 Study and Craft Church Items.
- 7 Making Flasks.
- 8 Craft Fences.
How do you get water in graveyard keeper?
Water is a crafting material, obtained by clicking on a bucket of clear water in your inventory and selecting Use.
How do I make graveyard keeper oil?
You can now use 4 Hemp Seeds to make one bottle of Seed Oil each and every time. Alternatively, you can use 5 pieces of human fat, harvested from corpses, to make oil.
What do you do with stories graveyard keeper?
The Story is the base resource from which all written works are generated. They are technically a complex craft, as they come in three qualities. They can be obtained through a variety of methods, though their only purpose goes towards the creation of notes, the first tier of written works.