How can I make my face look like a zombie?
To get the slightly decomposed look of zombie skin, we use a technique called “stretch and stipple”. Put some of the same latex you used to make a wound on your face with a sponge, and then stretch your skin tight while you dry it with a hairdryer. When it’s dry, the latex will wrinkle and give your skin some texture.
What do you need to do zombie makeup?
Three Popular Zombie Makeup Ideas
- White cream makeup to use as your base foundation.
- Grey cream makeup to use over the white to create a realistic corpse-like skin tone.
- Light powder.
- Dark eye shadow and eyeliner to create a sunken eye look.
- Cream makeup in red, black and green.
What color is zombie skin?
Unlike his original black and white “Night of the Living Dead,” Romero was able to produce Dawn in color. Zombies in the film had a distinctive blue-green hue to them. Of course, Frankenstein’s monster (a zombie of sorts) is also often depicted as having green skin.
How does the zombie look?
Put a lot on so it looks like you’re pale and dead and use some colors like pale light green or grayish-green eye shadow and apply it in some parts of your face and around the areas you had darkened. Lighten the color of your eyebrows. If you want to be a zombie you have to look as realistic as possible.
How do you face paint a zombie step by step?
- Using a sponge, cover the face in white paint. Then, mix some white with a touch of black and dab the grey on the head, chin and cheek.
- Mix some more grey and paint darker circles around the eyes.
- Using a thin brush and some white paint, add some crooked teeth to the black triangle on the left cheek.
How do you do green zombie makeup?
Black And Green Zombie Start with a layer of primer and concealer all over their face. Then, use black and green eyeshadows for a ghoulish look. Layer a different shade of green over the darker colors and blend. Then, use a light color (like white or gray) and apply there wherever the dark colors aren’t.