- 1 Where are the zombie shield parts in Black Ops 3?
- 2 Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield?
- 3 How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
- 4 Where is Jug on Der Eisendrache?
- 5 Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
- 6 What’s the death of Orion?
- 7 Where is China Alley blood of the dead?
- 8 Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
- 9 How do you get the shadow bow in der Eisendrache?
Where are the zombie shield parts in Black Ops 3?
All three possible locations are on the same roof. It can be next to or across from the perk machine, or in the enclosure leading up to the third level. This first location is easy to find, as the part could be sitting right next to the perk machine.
Where are the parts for the Zombie Shield?
It is made of parts found around the Diner bus stop in Green Run (and built on the workbench in the garage), parts found around the Docks in Mob of the Dead, parts in the trenches in Origins and parts found in the labs in Zetsubou No Shima.
How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.
Where is Jug on Der Eisendrache?
You need to head over to the right-hand-side and head inside the armory. Once inside, head straight then head left a little to find the power switch right in front of you. This is pretty much all you need to do in order to turn on the power and find Jug Perk in Der Eisendrache.
Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
To build the Hell’s Retriever, you’ll need to feed the three bodiless dogs spread throughout Blood of the Dead. The dogs are located in New Industries, Cell Block Second Floor, and Eagle Plaza. In order to feed these dogs, you have to kill zombies in front of them.
What’s the death of Orion?
The Death of Orion is a multishot weapon, complete with 45 shots in reserve. Upon firing a shot, the weapon will immediately load the next shot, allowing the weapon to fired similarly to a semi-automatic weapon with a slow firing rate.
Where is China Alley blood of the dead?
Location 2: China Alley – Located right next to a zombie window, which itself is located next to the stairs leading to the Citadel Tunnels.
Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
Der Eisendrache Right side of the Research Room’s entrance. Placed left to a corpse of a Radio Operator in the tower. Next to the staircase leading up the Clock Tower. Above the Pack-a-Punch Machine teleporter platform, accessible with Anti-Gravity active.
How do you get the shadow bow in der Eisendrache?
Shadow /Void Bow (Purple)
- Shoot the wall symbol. Above the main gate to the courtyard (gatehouse) there’s a symbol on the ceiling.
- Melee zombie in Clock Tower.
- Find the 6 skulls.
- Make crawlers in urn room.
- Kill zombies to collect orbs.
- Shoot the matching symbols in the urn room.
- Fill chest with souls.