- 1 Can you save a Java source file by name than class name?
- 2 Why the source file is named after the class name in Java?
- 3 What do I have to name the file that contains this class in order for it to compile in Java?
- 4 How many classes can you code in 1.java file what should be the file name Why is this rule present how many can contain main ()?
- 5 Can we save Java file without any name?
- 6 Can we use main as class name in Java?
- 7 Can two methods have the same name?
- 8 What is Java short for?
- 9 What is final and finally in Java?
- 10 What converts code to bytecode?
- 11 How do you run source code?
- 12 How do I read a.class file?
- 13 Can there be two classes in one Java file?
- 14 Which class has the highest hierarchy in Java?
- 15 Can there be two public classes in Java file?
Can you save a Java source file by name than class name?
Yes, you can save your java source code file with any other name, not same as your main class name but when you comiple it than byte code file name will be same as your main class name.
Why the source file is named after the class name in Java?
java ” file, when it is compiled it forms byte code which is a “. class ” file as such that if we made our program file similar to the class it will be comfortable for us to understand without any ambiguity. We are allowed to use any name for a filename only when class is not public.
What do I have to name the file that contains this class in order for it to compile in Java?
//In fact, this whole class intentionally does nothing. What do I have to name the file that contains this class in order for it to compile in Java? b) It can be named either “Thing. java ” or “thing.
How many classes can you code in 1.java file what should be the file name Why is this rule present how many can contain main ()?
java source file ). But there can be any number of default classes /interfaces per src file. (4) if there is no public class and no main method then any valid name which may or may not be matching with the class /interface names in the file. Hence a Java source file can have one only public class.
Can we save Java file without any name?
what do you mean by without any name there need to be some name. Yes,it is possible to compile a java source file with different file name but you need to make sure none of the classes defined inside are public class files for the classes inside the source file are created.
Can we use main as class name in Java?
main is not a keyword in Java. You can use either Main or main as your class name. You wont get any error either at compile time or run-time.
Can two methods have the same name?
Yes, we can define multiple methods in a class with the same name but with different types of parameters. In the below example, we have defined three display methods with the same name but with different parameters. Depending on the parameters, the appropriate method will be called.
What is Java short for?
|JAVA||[not an acronym] A general purpose, high-level, object-oriented, cross-platform programming language developed by Sun Microsystems|
|JAVA||Japan Anti-Vivisection Association|
|JAVA||July August Vacation|
|JAVA||Japanese American Veterans’ Association|
What is final and finally in Java?
A final class cannot be instantiated, a final method cannot be overridden and a final variable cannot be reassigned. The finally keyword is used to create a block of code that follows a try block. A finally block of code always executes, whether or not an exception has occurred.
What converts code to bytecode?
The Java compiler (javac) converts the source code into bytecode. Bytecode is a kind of average machine language. This bytecode file (. class file) can be run on any operating system by using the Java interpreter (java) for that platform.
How do you run source code?
Run a Java program directly from source code file
- java Hello. This involves in 2 steps: compile the.
- java Hello.java. This feature is called Launch Single-File Source – Code Programs available in JDK since Java 14.
- java Sum.java 10 38 29. And pass JVM arguments as normal.
- java –cp mysql-connector-java.jar Database.java.
How do I read a.class file?
Also, if you really want to, you can open up any. class file in a hex editor and read the bytecode directly. The result is identical to using javap. There is no need to decompile Applet.
Can there be two classes in one Java file?
Yes you can have more than one class inside a. java file. At most one of them can be public.
Which class has the highest hierarchy in Java?
The Object class, in the java. lang package, sits at the top of the class hierarchy tree. Every class is a descendant, direct or indirect, of the Object class.
Can there be two public classes in Java file?
No, while defining multiple classes in a single Java file you need to make sure that only one class among them is public. If you have more than one public classes a single file a compile-time error will be generated.