How do you make a zombie?
- 25ml dark rum (or a mixture of dark rum and golden rum)
- 25ml white rum (or a mixture of white rum and overproof rum)
- 50ml lime juice.
- 150ml pineapple juice.
- 1 tsp grenadine.
How can I make my house creepy for Halloween?
How To Make Your House Look Haunted For Halloween
- Cover Your Walls. This post may contain affiliate links.
- Drape Spider Webs. Drape creepy cloth from the ceiling and over mirrors.
- Add Lots of Candles.
- Buy Some Animated Halloween Props.
- Make Things Glow In The Dark.
- Add Critters and Other Creepy Decorations.
- Hang Spooky Pictures.
- Use Real Dead Flowers.
How do I turn my house into a haunted house for Halloween?
5 Ways to Transform Your Home into a Haunted House
- 1.) Block Out Light from Windows. Keep your home dark by covering windows with black trash bags or dark-colored blankets.
- 2.) Choose Spooky Ambiance Music.
- 3.) Create a Spine-Chilling Graveyard.
- 4.) Prep Your Kitchen for Surgery.
- 5.) Set Up a Witch’s Lair.
How do you make a zombie prop?
How to Make Your Zombie!
- How to Make Your Zombie!
- Drill a hole roughly 6″ down the pipe.
- Insert the pipe into the bucket.
- Pass the wire through the hole in the pipe.
- Put the hoodie onto the bucket.
- Cut or drill a hole in bottom of the fake head.
- Cut or drill holes into the fake hands.
- And you are done!