- 1 How do I get to Troy Island on Zombie castaways?
- 2 Where is Troy Island on zombie story?
- 3 How do I get more quartz in zombie castaways?
- 4 How do you get aquamarine in zombie Castaway?
- 5 How do you build a ship to Troy Island?
- 6 What is the Neverllion decoration in zombie castaways?
- 7 How do you connect pipes in zombie Castaway?
- 8 Is there an end to zombie castaways?
- 9 How do you get oil in zombie Castaway?
- 10 How do you get gears in zombie Castaway?
How do I get to Troy Island on Zombie castaways?
– The Ship you need to travel to the Troy Island is in your Storage (the junk yard tab). You get the Ship after you complete the ‘Legend of the horse’ quest. You can place it ONLY on the Secret Island. Once the Ship is repaired, it can take you to the Troy Island.
Where is Troy Island on zombie story?
Main Information. Troy Island is a permanent island that is available once you have finished the ship and all of Mad Island, located at the south-most point, on Secret Island.
How do I get more quartz in zombie castaways?
The easiest way to get Quartz is to mine it. You can find Quarz deposits on all the islands, somewhere more, somewhere less. As you progress through the game, you’ll need more Quartz, and you’ll find more Quartz on the islands that appear later in the game.
How do you get aquamarine in zombie Castaway?
AQUAMARINE. You can get it by cutting stones, boulders, and Quartz deposits on all the islands.
How do you build a ship to Troy Island?
To get to the Troy island you need to complete the ‘Legend of the horse’ quest on the Mad Island and build the Ship. The Ship will appear on the Secret Island after the quest is completed. If you have already completed the quest “Legend of the horse”, please, check the very last tab of your Storage.
What is the Neverllion decoration in zombie castaways?
Neverllion is a special decoration you get once you reach 2 billion coins (which is 2,000 million coins). After you get that trophy, the game will automatically deduct one billion coins. To unlock the Neverllion achievement, you need to collect several Golden Billion trophies.
How do you connect pipes in zombie Castaway?
The easiest way to complete the pipe task is to clear nearly the entire lower dungeon; then tap each pipe section found and fix it, if needed, by completing the build screen that pops up; then start with the left corner pump and buy sections from the market to connect that pipe to the next, and so on, being sure to
Is there an end to zombie castaways?
We’ve released the final chapter of the ‘Tremendous Change’ quest line. It’s our last update in many senses. The story of our greenish friend ends, and we won’t be making any major content updates to Zombie Island.
How do you get oil in zombie Castaway?
Althea Nellis Zombie Castaways Oil is sometimes given in quest rewards or by leveling up. Black boulders on some Islands give Oil when you clear them. You can make Oil in the Residence.
How do you get gears in zombie Castaway?
Gear is made from Metal in the Enchanted Rabbit. It can also be gained from Daily Gift. Exchanging the Car Set gives you 1 Gear.