How do you draw a realistic zombie?
How to Draw a Realistic Zombie
- Draw the basic shape of the body and head.
- Then draw the outline of the body and head.
- Finally make the details on his face and clothes.
- Now your sketch should look like this.
- For the beginning we’ll work only on the face and neck.
- Smudge the face really well using a blending stupid.
How do you make a zombie?
- 25ml dark rum (or a mixture of dark rum and golden rum)
- 25ml white rum (or a mixture of white rum and overproof rum)
- 50ml lime juice.
- 150ml pineapple juice.
- 1 tsp grenadine.