- 1 Where do you build the Zombie Shield in shadows of evil?
- 2 Where is the Zombie Shield in origins?
- 3 Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
- 4 Where is China Alley blood of the dead?
- 5 Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
- 6 How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
- 7 Where is double tap on origins?
- 8 How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
Where do you build the Zombie Shield in shadows of evil?
One possible location is in the same room as the perk machine. A second possible location is in the connected room. The third location is beside a crate between the perk room and the gate opened in Beast Mode.
Where is the Zombie Shield in origins?
It is made of parts found around the Diner bus stop in Green Run (and built on the workbench in the garage), parts found around the Docks in Mob of the Dead, parts in the trenches in Origins and parts found in the labs in Zetsubou No Shima.
Where are the 3 dogs in blood of the dead?
To build the Hell’s Retriever, you’ll need to feed the three bodiless dogs spread throughout Blood of the Dead. The dogs are located in New Industries, Cell Block Second Floor, and Eagle Plaza. In order to feed these dogs, you have to kill zombies in front of them.
Where is China Alley blood of the dead?
Location 2: China Alley – Located right next to a zombie window, which itself is located next to the stairs leading to the Citadel Tunnels.
Where do I build Shield der Eisendrache?
Der Eisendrache Right side of the Research Room’s entrance. Placed left to a corpse of a Radio Operator in the tower. Next to the staircase leading up the Clock Tower. Above the Pack-a-Punch Machine teleporter platform, accessible with Anti-Gravity active.
How do you get the sword in shadows of evil?
After opening the red symbol door, collect the Sphere and insert it into one of the octopus statues (located around the map). Now kill zombies in close proximity to power the statue. Repeat for each octopus statue. Once all of the statues have been fully charged you can return to the red symbol door to claim the sword.
Where is double tap on origins?
In Origins, one can acquire Double Tap II for free by spending 30000 points in a match and acquiring it from the Rituals of the Ancients box. It can be drank regardless of how many perks the player already has.
How do I get Hell’s Redeemer motd?
- Go to the Golden Gate Bridge.
- Survive at least one full round on the Bridge, using only Hell’s Retriever.
- Get at least 30 kills with the Hell’s Retriever on the Bridge.
- Return to the prison.
- Throw Hell’s Retriever into the lava pit.
- Complete the round.
- Enter Afterlife and pick up the upgraded Hell’s Retriever.