How does Ghostgate zombie lock work?
The ZombieLock® keeps your vehicular driveway gates securely latched in the closed position. This lock is controlled by the gate system controller and is automatically released before the gate operator begins opening the gate.
How do you reset the ghost control gate opener?
- Turn the system control board OFF.
- Hold down BOTH the “JOG OPEN” and “JOG CLOSE” for the 1st Arm.
- Turn the system control board ON and continue to hold the JOG OPEN and JOG CLOSE buttons down for approximately 3 seconds.
- Your system has now reset.
- Test your system operation with the Remote Transmitter.
Why does my electric gate open by itself?
These are the four main reasons why your electric gates keep opening and closing: The limit switches are faulty. The DIP switches are not working properly. There is an interference with the gate’s radio frequency.
Why does my electric gate not work?
If your gate simply isn’t working, it could be due to an electrical outage. Check that the gate is still receiving power. If it is, your remote control may simply need new batteries. Switching to manual mode is sometimes necessary, such as when a power outage prevents the motor form operating.
How do you reset ghost controls?
How do I reset the system when I disconnect my Zombielock from the control board? buttons down for approximately 6-8 seconds. Your system has now reset. Test your system operation with the Remote Transmitter.
How do you reprogram a gate opener?
How to Program HomeLink Gate Opener?
- Access your vehicle’s Homelink device.
- Release the buttons once the light starts flashing.
- Take up your transmitter once you see the light.
- Press one of the buttons from the transmitter and one Homelink button simultaneously to pair up.
How do you override an electric gate?
You can manually override your electric gate by using a manual gate key at the motor. In the event of a power outage, your electric gate comes with a key that allows you to override the system and operate it manually. “As a safety precaution, ensure the power is switched off at the circuit board,” Sievers said.