- 1 Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
- 2 What are zombies afraid of?
- 3 What is the zombie virus called?
- 4 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 How can we stop the apocalypse?
- 6 What should I stockpile for Apocalypse?
- 7 Where is the best place to go during a zombie apocalypse?
- 8 What virus can cause zombie?
- 9 How do you kill a zombie?
- 10 How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Can a kid survive a zombie apocalypse?
Most TV productions do not have children or even babies that survive the zombie apocalypse … most of them become zombies themselves. In most TV shows, families with children are considered to be the weak link when it comes to surviving a zombie attack. I think it is possible for a few children to survive.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
How can we stop the apocalypse?
Solution: Global warming is the key factor in this apocalypse scenario.
- Reduce your energy use.
- Improve efficiency of energy.
- Start using renewable energy sources such as solar, tidal, wind.
- Don’t use fossil fuels such as oil, gas and coal.
What should I stockpile for Apocalypse?
14 foods to keep in your bunker to survive the apocalypse
- You can consume honey past its expiration date.
- Uncooked rice can last 30 years.
- Peanut butter needs no refrigeration.
- Alcohol won’t perish easily.
- Dried beans last indefinitely.
- Energy bars are a must.
- Certain types of candy can last up to a year.
Where is the best place to go during a zombie apocalypse?
One of the safest places to be during a zombie apocalypse is in an underground bunker or bomb shelter.
What virus can cause zombie?
But there is also a specific psychiatric disorder called Cotard’s syndrome that can cause people to act like zombies. Other viral diseases include:
- the common cold.
- different types of flu.
How do you kill a zombie?
To kill zombies, you need to destroy their brains. The most surefire route is simply lopping off the cranium with a chainsaw, machete, or samurai sword. Mind the follow-through, however – anything less than 100 percent decapitation will just make them angry.
How do you take care of a baby in a zombie apocalypse?
Make sure you pack practical clothes for Baby; fancy outfits are a no-no, as is anything with frills or that is baggy. Zombies will try to grab onto anything, so clothing that is loose is in danger of being grasped. – Don’t forget your pot of Sudocrem; it’s not only fantastic for Baby, but useful for you as well.