- 1 Why is my zombie chronicles not working?
- 2 What is the strongest staff in origins?
- 3 How do you get Windstaff?
- 4 Does the Giant come with Zombie Chronicles?
- 5 What’s the easiest staff to build on origins?
- 6 What is the best upgraded staff origins?
- 7 How many people do you need to beat origins?
- 8 Does the wind staff do infinite damage?
- 9 Where is double tap on origins?
- 10 How do you get all the staff parts in Origins?
Why is my zombie chronicles not working?
Try restarting your ps4. It also may take some time to load. If it doesn’t show after restarting it I’d suggest checking in a few hours.
What is the strongest staff in origins?
The Upgraded Ice Staff is definitely the best, its 3 charge burst destroys all zombies that come near it.
How do you get Windstaff?
How to Make the Wind Staff
- Acquire the yellow Wind Record.
- Find all three staff parts that are located in the feet of the giant robots.
- Get the Black Disc & Gramophone.
- Pick up Elemental Crystal by teleporting to the secret room.
- Create the Wind Staff below the spiral stairs by using the parts.
Does the Giant come with Zombie Chronicles?
Call of Duty®: Black Ops III Zombies Chronicles Deluxe includes the full base game, Season Pass, Zombies Chronicles & additional bonus digital content including: The Giant Bonus Map: Zombies returns in all of its undead glory with “The Giant “. DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately.
What’s the easiest staff to build on origins?
TL;DR Wind if you want an easy time, Lightning if you can, Ice if you’re lucky. Fire Staff -First part is from killing a Panzer. -Second part is from activating Generator 6. -Third part is from shooting a glowing plane in the sky.
What is the best upgraded staff origins?
Ice staff is overall the best. It has no round limit of killing as far as I’m aware. But early rounds(up to around 60), fire is probably a better killer. Ice is pretty slow.
How many people do you need to beat origins?
In Origins, release Samantha. Little Lost Girl is the main Easter Egg for the Origins Zombies Map. It’s best to have four players for each of the four Elemental Staffs that are required during the Easter Egg, but it can be done with less.
Does the wind staff do infinite damage?
For high round players the wind and ice staffs are the only two whose charge shots have infinite damage. the fire and lightning staves damage drops off in the 20s and 30s.
Where is double tap on origins?
In Origins, one can acquire Double Tap II for free by spending 30000 points in a match and acquiring it from the Rituals of the Ancients box. It can be drank regardless of how many perks the player already has.
How do you get all the staff parts in Origins?
The Staff of Ice parts can be dug up while it’s snowing. Each part is found in trenches, excavation sites, and church. The Staff of Fire parts are obtained by activating the 6th 115 Generator, shooting down the glowing plane, and defeating the first Panzer Soldat, which appears on round 8.