- 1 How do I remove zombie alerts from Streamlabs?
- 2 How do I customize Streamlabs alerts?
- 3 How do I change the default zombie on Streamlabs?
- 4 How do I reset Streamlabs alerts?
- 5 How do I remove a theme from Streamlabs?
- 6 Does Streamlabs need to be open while streaming?
- 7 Is OBS better than Streamlabs?
- 8 How do I add alerts to OBS 2020?
- 9 Does Streamlabs take a cut of donations?
- 10 What bitrate should I stream at?
- 11 Why can’t I hear my alerts on OBS?
- 12 Is Streamlabs safe?
- 13 Why is my Streamlabs chat not working?
- 14 Why is my Streamlabs not working?
- 15 How do I restart Streamlabs OBS as administrator?
How do I remove zombie alerts from Streamlabs?
Streamlabs.com Click the “+” for Open Alert Variations and Disable any alert variations. If you would like to delete the variation, you will need to press Edit > Delete and confirm this.
How do I customize Streamlabs alerts?
Adding and customizing alerts is simple:
- In Streamlabs OBS, click the plus sign in the Sources section and add an Alert Box source.
- After the source is added, navigate to the Alert Box dashboard on Streamlabs.com to customize it.
- Choose which specific alert you’d like to customize.
How do I change the default zombie on Streamlabs?
To change the default for each platform, you can change the platform at the top right of the Dashboard and then navigate to the Alert Box settings where you are able to change the zombie.
How do I reset Streamlabs alerts?
API Settings > Widget Settings > Reset Alert Box Settings will give you your default alerts back, including the sound.
How do I remove a theme from Streamlabs?
When you install a Widget Theme, it automatically puts all of the Widgets in your Sources. In order to remove them, you need to remove all of the Sources it added to the Scene you put them on. This Tweet is unavailable.
Does Streamlabs need to be open while streaming?
Streamlabs on Twitter: “You do not need it open. If you want to use it you can.… ”
Is OBS better than Streamlabs?
Streamlabs OBS is essentially the same OBS code revamped with a better user experience. This software is also free and offers an even easier installation process than OBS. Once Streamlabs OBS is downloaded on your Windows, Streamlabs will pre-configure all settings and send you straight to the Dashboard.
How do I add alerts to OBS 2020?
Here’s How to Add Your Alert to OBS:
- In OBS Studio, right click in the Sources box of the scene you want your alerts to show up in.
- Mouseover, Add, then click Browser and name it something like, “Stream Alerts ”.
- Now paste the URL that you got from your alert app into the URL section.
Does Streamlabs take a cut of donations?
Streamlabs is launching a charity platform for streamers. Unlike other platforms that tack on a 5 percent fee on each donation, Streamlabs does not impose any additional charges. Excluding the standard PayPal processing fees, 100 percent of every contribution is sent directly to the charities via PayPal.
What bitrate should I stream at?
For 1080p video at 30 frames per second, the bitrate should be 3,500 to 5,000 kbps – same as for 720p video at 60 fps. The upload speeds are the same too, between 4.4 Mbps and 6.2 Mbps. For 1080p video at 60 frames per second, the recommended bitrate is between 4500 and 6000 kbps.
Why can’t I hear my alerts on OBS?
Make sure you OBS is set to the correct audio device and isn’t muted in your windows audio mixer. Sound output would be through OBS. By the sound of it, it isn’t using the headphones you are listening through because if you hear it, it should be on stream.
Is Streamlabs safe?
its 100% safe, most streamers use it for their notifications and donations etc.
Why is my Streamlabs chat not working?
Could you log out of Streamlabs OBS, via the log out button found next to the settings (gear) icon, and then log back in to re-authenticate the chat as most likely the authentication has expired. You can do this even while live streaming with Streamlabs OBS without stopping your Stream!
Why is my Streamlabs not working?
Log out from Streamlabs OBS, restart the application as an administrator and log back in. Double-check your stream key if this is still correct. If using Advanced Output Mode and using NVENC/AMD make sure GPU is set to “0”. If signed into Streamlabs OBS with Twitch – run the auto-optimizer found in General Settings.
How do I restart Streamlabs OBS as administrator?
Right click the shortcut on your desktop and select “Run as Administrator “