- 1 What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
- 2 What plant is Turkey PULT?
- 3 Can you beat Plants vs Zombies 2 without paying?
- 4 What is the best plant PvZ 2?
- 5 What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
- 6 Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
- 7 How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
- 8 How do you kill a bungee zombie?
- 9 How do you beat the chicken zombie?
- 10 How do I get Arma Mint?
- 11 How do you raise Turkey chickens?
- 12 What is the hardest world in PvZ 2?
- 13 Is PvZ gw2 pay to win?
- 14 Can you beat PvZ without sunflowers?
What kills the Gargantuar zombie?
Hitting a Gargantuar with a Squash, followed by a Jalapeno kills him fast, and prevents the Imp from doing serious damage. A charged Potato Mine will deal damage to the Gargantuar when he crushes it.
What plant is Turkey PULT?
Turkey – pult is a lobber plant in Plants vs. Zombies 2 first introduced the 8.4. 1 update. It lobs tofu turkeys that damage zombies upon initial impact, but will then rush down the lane and deal damage to zombies they run into, just like hypnotized Zombie Chickens.
Can you beat Plants vs Zombies 2 without paying?
Zombies 2 Is Free-To-Play That’s Better Without Paying. You can spend five dollars in Plants Vs. Plants Vs. Zombies 2’s micro-transactions were built with the novice casual in mind — folks that couldn’t make it through the game without a little help.
What is the best plant PvZ 2?
List of the best plants in Plants vs Zombies 2
- Cold Snapdragon.
- Dusk Lobber.
- Shrinking Violet.
- Primal Wall-nut. All I can say is “it survives several Gargantuar blasts.” It also has a fast recharge and costs 25 more sun.
- Spring Bean. Worse in the Chinese version.
What is the strongest zombie in Plants vs Zombies?
The Top 10 Most Dangerous Zombies in PvZ 2
- Top 8. Turquoise Skull Zombie.
- Top 7. Zombie King.
- Top 6. Troglobite.
- Top 5. Arcade Zombie.
- Top 4. Wizard Zombie.
- Top 3. Newspaper Zombie.
- Top 2. Surfer Zombie. Another nuisance.
- Top 1. Octo Zombie. And FINALLY, we made it to the topmost dangerous zombie of all, which is the Octo Zombie!
Can Chomper eat Gargantuar?
Chompers cannot eat a full Gargantuar, instead deals 40 damage(aka 2 peas) for every chomp.
How many peas does it take to kill a zombie?
Peashooter Zombie is weaker than a Peashooter because the Peashooter Zombie takes 10 peas, while the Peashooter takes 16 peas to destroy.
How do you kill a bungee zombie?
In Versus Mode, a good way to quickly get rid of your opponent’s Bungee Zombie is to plant a Squash or a Chomper behind the targeted plant, effectively and cheaply eliminating Bungee Zombies.
How do you beat the chicken zombie?
Arrange the Coconut Cannon and a Peashooter in its lane and place all your other Peashooters in the lane above and below, Then when the wave starts, use the Coconut Cannon to kill the Chicken Wrangler Zombie, and your Peashooters will take care of the chickens.
How do I get Arma Mint?
Arma – mint can be purchased from the store with 100 mints while he is available.
How do you raise Turkey chickens?
Move Them Outside Make sure they are fully feathered and at least eight weeks old before moving poults to their new outdoor housing. You can give them access to outdoors but still provide the lamp at night for a week or two, and then finally move them to their new, grown-up turkey roosts and pen.
What is the hardest world in PvZ 2?
Big wave beach has the hardest days, but Modern days has the hardest Endless zone.
Is PvZ gw2 pay to win?
No, its not. It’s unbalanced at times, put it’s not pay to win.
Can you beat PvZ without sunflowers?
Using only three plants the mini-game can be cleared. No Sunflowers needed. Although it requires a bit of luck at the start. It is definitely possible.