- 1 How do you write a good zombie apocalypse story?
- 2 How do you start the apocalypse story?
- 3 What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 4 How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
- 5 How do you make a unique zombie story?
- 6 How do you describe a zombie?
- 7 How do you describe the apocalypse?
- 8 How do you begin a story?
- 9 How long would there be a zombie apocalypse?
- 10 What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
- 11 What are zombies afraid of?
- 12 What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 13 What is the zombie virus called?
- 14 What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
- 15 What is the government’s plan for a zombie apocalypse?
How do you write a good zombie apocalypse story?
Writing The Zombie Novel: Lessons on Craft
- Read everything.
- Always be writing.
- Conflict drives a story.
- Write your fears, not your desires, into the apocalypse.
- Respect your reader’s willing suspension of disbelief.
- Write a story about people with zombies, not about zombies with people.
- Do your homework.
How do you start the apocalypse story?
Decide what kind of apocalyptic story it is: before the world ended, while the world ended, or after the world ended. Decide why the world ended and how: plague, nuclear war, aliens contact, etc. Decide how your character(s) survived the apocalypse (e.g. immune). If you don’t, you’ll leave major holes in your story.
What is the best thing to do in a zombie apocalypse?
To ensure you’ll make it through the zombie apocalypse, heed their simple tips.
- Clear the Room.
- Never Turn Your Back on the Enemy.
- The Fine Line.
- Zombies Are the Least of Your Worries.
- Choose Your Weapons Wisely.
- Windows Are Not Your Friend.
- Don’t Get Stuck With A Gas-Guzzler.
- Fight World War Z with TNT.
How do you prepare for a zombie apocalypse?
What To Put In Your Zombie Apocalypse Home Emergency Kit
- Water (1 gallon per person per day)
- Food: Stock up on non-perishable items that you eat regularly.
- Medications: prescription and non-prescription meds.
- Tools and fix-it supplies, such as a utility knife, duct tape and battery-powered radio.
How do you make a unique zombie story?
Brandon’s Top 10 Tips for Writing Zombie Fiction
- Invest in your characters.
- Take your story into uncharted territory.
- Remember that humans can be scary, too.
- Read widely, both in and out of the zombie genre.
- Develop your vision for the “new world.”
- When you get stuck, follow your instincts.
How do you describe a zombie?
Here are some adjectives for zombie: rotten female, bloodless, featureless, bloodless featureless, particularly mindless, tattered and slimy, gaunt but halfway handsome, now unguided, extremely corny, normal animated, especially revolting, egotistical super, bigger or older, ally mcbeal, mockingly irreverent, lone,
How do you describe the apocalypse?
Apocalypse is a word that means “the end of the world” — or something so destructive it seems like the world has ended in a place, like a major earthquake. Apocalypse can be used to describe utter destruction caused by war or natural disaster.
How do you begin a story?
10 good ways to start a story
- Spark a reader’s interest. At the start of a story, all you want is for readers to read on.
- Put a character in a setting.
- Introduce a main character.
- Start with action.
- Hook them in.
- Make it clear.
- Have a distinctive voice.
- Make it dynamic.
How long would there be a zombie apocalypse?
There are 13 days until Zombie Apocalypse.
What is the first thing you do in a zombie apocalypse?
Assess the Situation. The very first thing anyone should do, not just in a zombie apocalypse, but in every disaster situation, is, find out what the hell is going on. Turn on the TV, listen to the radio, call someone, get as much information as you possibly can. Who knows, it could be a bluff.
What are zombies afraid of?
Zombies are afraid of fire, so you will definitely want some fireworks with you. Incendiary grenades, smoke grenades and thermites all sound like a great idea. They will produce lots of bang and fizzle, allowing you to escape.
What should you not do during a zombie apocalypse?
- 1.1 1. Underestimate the undead.
- 1.2 2. Forget about mother nature.
- 1.3 3. Disregard stealth.
- 1.4 4. Prolong fighting.
- 1.5 5. Rely on your firearms.
- 1.6 6. Overuse fire.
- 1.7 7. Forget about moral.
- 1.8 8. Trust anyone.
What is the zombie virus called?
(The scientists named the virus Pithovirus sibericum because its shape resembled the ancient Greek wine jars called “pithos.”) Fortunately, it appears that the primary threat that this zombie virus poses is to the microscopic amoeba population.
What are the signs of a zombie apocalypse?
Being aware of these infectious diseases may just help you to avoid your own personal zombie apocalypse. Symptoms usually progress quickly and may be difficult to diagnose right away:
- Muscle soreness.
- Warm and red/purplish or black-spotted skin.
- Ulcers and blisters that erupt on the skin.
- Extreme tiredness.
What is the government’s plan for a zombie apocalypse?
Evidently, the federal government has plans of how to respond to a Zombie Attack, should one ever occur. Buried in federal defense documents is the now unclassified plan labeled “CONOP 8888,” which is basically the military’s plan of action should a real Zombie Apocalypse occur.