- 1 Does Plants vs Zombies 2 still get updated?
- 2 What is the current version of Plants vs Zombies 2?
- 3 How do you upgrade plants in Plants vs Zombies?
- 4 How do you reset Plants vs Zombies 2 iOS?
- 5 Is PvZ dead?
- 6 Is PvZ 1 or 2 better?
- 7 Is there a secret world in pvz2?
- 8 What is max level in Pvz 2?
- 9 Is Pvz 3 Cancelled?
- 10 What is the best plant in Pvz 2?
- 11 What is the fastest way to upgrade plants in pvz2?
- 12 Is Dusk Lobber good?
- 13 Why did my plants vs zombies reset?
- 14 How do you restore purchases in Plants vs Zombies?
- 15 How do you recover a deleted account on plants vs zombies?
Does Plants vs Zombies 2 still get updated?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Zombies 2 /Version 1.7. This page records all the updates in Plants vs. Zombies 2. The game may be updated at any time, opening new features and fixing or adding glitches that can be encountered during the game.
What is the current version of Plants vs Zombies 2?
|Plants vs. Zombies 2|
|The sequel to Plants vs. Zombies||Tower defense game by PopCap Games|
|First released on July 9, 2013 (iOS)||Current version: 9.0.1|
How do you upgrade plants in Plants vs Zombies?
Wiki Targeted (Games) Upgrade plants are upgraded versions of some plants from Plants vs. Zombies. To unlock them, they all must be bought from Crazy Dave’s Twiddydinkies at costs that vary from $3000 to $20,000, depending on the plant.
How do you reset Plants vs Zombies 2 iOS?
When you are ready to play it again all you need is to redownload the app, fully update it and then use the in-game ‘ restore purchases’ option. The restored content include purchased plants with their stats, available gems, coins etc.
Is PvZ dead?
Definitely not dead, although some regions/platforms are less active than others.
Is PvZ 1 or 2 better?
PvZ 1 doesn’t have a level map, PvZ 2 does. PVZ2 is better than PVZ1. PVZ2 has more zones, while PV1 had doom shroom, and the mini-games were optional in contrast to the challenges in campaign that make it tricky.
Is there a secret world in pvz2?
Secret levels are very difficult levels that appear after every first and sixth level in a world, except S-0 which appears after finishing 0-4, and S-1 which appears after completing level 1-5. Upon completion, they reward a plant that is normally only rentable or is unlocked at a later point in a world.
What is max level in Pvz 2?
The player has to spend a lot of coins to upgrade each plant, with the cost of each upgrade increasing with each level of the plant’s upgrade progress. The maximum level to which each plant could be upgraded was 3, 4 or 5 for the 5.7.
Is Pvz 3 Cancelled?
EA subsidiary PopCap Games has pulled Plants vs. Zombies 3 from soft launch after months of testing the garden warfare series. PopCap stated that the game has not been cancelled.
What is the best plant in Pvz 2?
List of the best plants in Plants vs Zombies 2
- Cold Snapdragon.
- Dusk Lobber.
- Shrinking Violet.
- Primal Wall-nut. All I can say is “it survives several Gargantuar blasts.” It also has a fast recharge and costs 25 more sun.
- Spring Bean. Worse in the Chinese version.
What is the fastest way to upgrade plants in pvz2?
To level up plants, you have to collect seed pockets, which can be obtained via Piñatas. When you have enough Seed Packets for a particular Plant, you can use them to start levelling up. Piñatas can be earned as rewards from certain quests or buy them in-game using Gems or real world currency.
Is Dusk Lobber good?
Dusk Lobber can be considered to be one of the most potent lobbed-shot plants, as the plant under the right conditions is only second to Strawburst in terms of splash damage per second while costing less than half the sun cost of a Melon-pult or a Strawburst.
Why did my plants vs zombies reset?
That’s usually associated with losing connection to the EA servers. All your game stats and unlocks are stored server side. Just restart the game and it should fix itself. If not, hard restart your system.
How do you restore purchases in Plants vs Zombies?
You can get it back by putting your id and password in or in the options menu, it says restore purchases.
How do you recover a deleted account on plants vs zombies?
- Open Plants vs. Zombies 2 (“PvZ2” in some newer versions).
- In the menu screen, tap on the G+ (Google Plus) icon.
- Log in with your account. Your progress will be backed up.
- To restore your progress, log in to your account that was used to back up again.